Twitter: Dak: Oh, I’m back

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Don't be a cherry picking hater....
I just get irked when I see people bring up Zeke's fumbles as a reason we went down by so much in those first 4 games. We only lost 1 of them. We lost 3 of Daks.

Dak's turnover issue hurt us WAY MORE than Zeke's did. That's not hate, because they both need to be better going forward and I believe they will.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
What about Zeke fumbles? What abou the defense and special teams? What about starting field position?.

What about them???? Stop trying to deflect from the FACT you were WRONG in your statement and now that you got called out you want to SPIN SPIN SPIN.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yeah, cherry picking. Reread his post.

Read YOUR post:

"Rockport said: ↑
Most of those turnovers were because the team was behind and Dak was doing everything he could to win."

You were proven wrong yet again in one of your I Love Dak emotionally based posts. The sad part is you simply can't allow yourself to admit you were wrong but instead you choose to deflect and attack others that dared prove you wrong and didn't take your BS for truth.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
What about them???? Stop trying to deflect from the FACT you were WRONG in your statement and now that you got called out you want to SPIN SPIN SPIN.

ROCKPORT! Stop that....

200.gif

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Personally, I don't think Zeke's ONE lost fumble was the reason for us falling behind so much in those first 4 games last year.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I just get irked when I see people bring up Zeke's fumbles as a reason we went down by so much in those first 4 games. We only lost 1 of them. We lost 3 of Daks.

Dak's turnover issue hurt us WAY MORE than Zeke's did. That's not hate, because they both need to be better going forward and I believe they will.

5 Dak turnovers in 4-1/2 games led immediately to 35 points being scored against Dallas. So while the defense was horrible last season, Dak did the defense no favors with his turnovers.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
5 Dak turnovers in 4-1/2 games led immediately to 35 points being scored against Dallas. So while the defense was horrible last season, Dak did the defense no favors with his turnovers.
It sticks that people can't recognize both side of it. Yes, Dak was putting up monster numbers, but he was also turning the ball over A LOT.

Both of those things can be true. If Dak shared the attitude of some of these poster he would never get better. He would be satisfied with his play, because he would only be looking at the positive side of it. You don't get better that way. You have to be able to look at things from all sides and work to get better on the things that was causing you to hurt the team.

Thank goodness that Dak doesn't seem to have that kind of attitude. I believe he recognizes that he was putting the defense in a lot of bad positions and I believe he will be much better at not doing that this coming season.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Zeke had 2 lost fumbles and Shultz also had a fumble. Dak had some fumbles as well. Defense played like crap and the starting field position was horrible. It’s a team game. You haters don’t get that.

LOL...haters haters haters. You tried propping up Dak with your false assertion and now pivot to "but it's a team game".....LOL You are pathetic.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'm going to finish my dealings with this particular thread by saying what I said earlier. EVERYONE on the team from the rookies to Jerry Jones need to play much better than they did last year for us to be more successful. *opens my fortune cookie* well, there's no fortune in there. Instead, we have our next cartoon!

tumblr_lrkf0agE0f1qcs4k3o1_500.gif

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Zeke had 2 lost fumbles and Shultz also had a fumble. Dak had some fumbles as well. Defense played like crap and the starting field position was horrible. It’s a team game. You haters don’t get that.
It's not hate, Rocky. It's just having the ability to see both the good and bad things that ALL Cowboys players do.

I mean, someone could easily call you a Zeke or Shultz "hater" because you're now throwing them under the bus to try and defend Dak.

You're doing the same thing to Zeke (pointing out his bad play and mistakes) that you attack others for when it comes to Dak.

Be fair and judge all players without bias and without an agenda.

I believe Dak knows what he needs to work on and we'll see a more improved version of him this year when it comes to protecting the football.

blueblood70

Reaction score
What about Zeke fumbles? What abou the defense and special teams? What about starting field position?.
I SAID THE OFFENSE!! the OFFENSE needs to stop making stupid mistakes but oh ok lets be super duper dramatic and over dramatic..but Daks part of it dont hide under a rock..not just fumbles and TOs but lets see dak had what 7 in 5 games and zeke 5 in 15....im talking penalties, dropped passes, missed blocks..the offense seems to get a pass and blame goes to defense but i saw the games before dalk went down..plenty of blame to go around..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

fumbles are bad....all those fumbles except one led to a score for the other team.....we have to get that under control, no doubt.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
fumbles are bad....all those fumbles except one led to a score for the other team.....we have to get that under control, no doubt.
For sure. I think it’s a team issue as opposed to just being Dak. Seems like the team just came out flat from the coaching down. They all just gotta get on the same page.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
you are almost there. any 50 page Dak thread....get to 50 and I think that makes 40 thread of 50 page Dak posts.....come on, I know you can do it...I am doing my part...come on lets do more dak bashing...don't stop now

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not hate, Rocky. It's just having the ability to see both the good and bad things that ALL Cowboys players do.

I mean, someone could easily call you a Zeke or Shultz "hater" because you're now throwing them under the bus to try and defend Dak.

You're doing the same thing to Zeke (pointing out his bad play and mistakes) that you attack others for when it comes to Dak.

Be fair and judge all players without bias and without an agenda.

I believe Dak knows what he needs to work on and we'll see a more improved version of him this year when it comes to protecting the football.
That's a fact, but your point might be too subtle for a lughead.

Some people have a very hard time dealing with their cognitive bias and hypocrisy. You've made an excellent factual point. Rocko would go ballistic if the tables were turned. Say someone defending zeke using Dak's faults.

On one hand he says "dak doing everything he can to come back from being behind is the reason he fumbled" (people called Romo a choker for that very thing), then next comment "It's a team game".

Back and forth we go....and a big reason for the stupidity of this insane 50 page thread.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That's a fact, but your point might be too subtle for a lughead.

Some people have a very hard time dealing with their cognitive bias and hypocrisy. You've made an excellent factual point. Rocko would go ballistic if the tables were turned. Say someone defending zeke using Dak's faults.

On one hand he says "dak doing everything he can to come back from being behind is the reason he fumbled" (people called Romo a choker for that very thing), then next comment "It's a team game".

Back and forth we go....and a big reason for the stupidity of this insane 50 page thread.
Rocky is doing the exact same thing with Zeke (highlighting mistakes, placing blame, and criticizing his play) that he attacks others for when they do it to Dak.

If that doesn't scream flat out agenda and bias I dunno what does.

If you refuse to look at all players and critique them the same then you're just as bad as the people you attack on here everyday. You should be able to both give and accept criticism of all players when it's warranted. You can have your favorites, but if you're unable to talk about them without a clear bias, then you shouldn't resort to attacking others that have that ability that you lack.