Dak on contract talks: "I know both sides are working"

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They really are a bunch of little tykes. Dak over Dallas.
IMG-0547.gif

I called a wambulance for you.

Mikexike

Reaction score
It's a stupid move that's for sure. But stupid moves are the Jones boys specialty.
Boatraced at home in the 1st round against a 7 seed and everyone keeps their job lol
Hopefully its not deja vu again this year.

leeblair

Reaction score
It's a stupid move that's for sure. But stupid moves are the Jones boys specialty.
Boatraced at home in the 1st round against a 7 seed and everyone keeps their job lol
I've seen enough. Jerry can keep his circus and the clowns.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Your side needs to be working on finding another team, our side needs to be working on finding your replacement. We don't want you back.

You want to destroy our cap when it's obvious you need lots of help but you don't care about that. So I can't say you're really a part of this organization anymore. You're part of what's wrong with it.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score

"Maybe I can put a bubble on it with a new contract."

Hmmmmm.

God he's so embarrassing. Yeah that stupid field where you do your photo ops has paid such dividends like versus GB....he and Jerry are made for each other. All talk and no substance.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't think this fine website, which derives ad revenue from the amount of people visiting here, wants the 2/3 of people who want Dak gone, to disappear from the site just so you can have your little Stans chat group
I totally agree, change is inevitable, and you have to love the opposition. It’s what makes life interesting.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The anti-Dak canoe is getting ready to paddle out down river and leave Dak and Big D behind for good.

Lots of room for you anti-Dakkers. Hurry before it leaves without you. It's supposedly headed to a happier place. Maybe Houston, Texas?

Picsart-24-09-05-13-22-24-024.jpg

:muttley:

Last edited:

J_Allen

Reaction score
If the Cowboys extend Dak I am done with them.
I watched them pay Marion Barber and waste Tashard Choice, and watched Jerry coddle Garrett for 13 years.
I'm done with them if they extend Dak.
Same, there's no reason to watch them anymore. They'll beat up on bad teams and then bend over against good teams and if they happen to make it to the playoffs well everyone knows what happens then. So if we want to pay I got 60 million dollars to play like **** against good teams then I'll stop watching. They're not fun to watch anymore anyway.

I said the same thing whenever Michael Vick was coming out of jail. It looked for sure like Jerry wanted him because he was signing every single convict and head case he could find on the face of the planet. I think he actually went up to a couple of presidents and asked them to open up the jails just so he could have tryouts.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I don't think this fine website, which derives ad revenue from the amount of people visiting here, wants the 2/3 of people who want Dak gone, to disappear from the site just so you can have your little Stans chat group
I'll never understand "fans" who care more about their pet player going from very rich to super rich than they do the team having success.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The anti-Dak canoe is getting ready to paddle out down river and leave Dak and Big D behind for good.

Lots of room for you anti-Dakkers. Hurry before it leaves without you. It's supposedly headed to a happier place. Maybe Houston, Texas?

Picsart-24-09-05-13-22-24-024.jpg

:muttley:
I know three that can fit in that boat perfectly. The rest they have legit gripes

Nav22

Reaction score
You haven't seen a single "Dak fan" say they'll jump ship if Dak leaves.

Because Dak fans are, get this, Cowboys fans.

It's literally JUST the crybaby haters who are such "winners in life" that they think anyone else cares whether they frequent a message board or remain a fan of a football team or not.

And now you're embarrassed because that's the group you're aligned with, LMAOOOO!!!

"WAAAAH, I'm DONE if Dak signs a new deal, you guys!!!"
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Same, there's no reason to watch them anymore. They'll beat up on bad teams and then bend over against good teams and if they happen to make it to the playoffs well everyone knows what happens then. So if we want to pay I got 60 million dollars to play like **** against good teams then I'll stop watching. They're not fun to watch anymore anyway.

I said the same thing whenever Michael Vick was coming out of jail. It looked for sure like Jerry wanted him because he was signing every single convict and head case he could find on the face of the planet. I think he actually went up to a couple of presidents and asked them to open up the jails just so he could have tryouts.
You don’t enjoy beating up on Philadelphia, the Giants, Washington. Pittsburgh Green Bay, every once in a while.