Dak on contract talks: "I know both sides are working"

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Same, there's no reason to watch them anymore. They'll beat up on bad teams and then bend over against good teams and if they happen to make it to the playoffs well everyone knows what happens then. So if we want to pay I got 60 million dollars to play like **** against good teams then I'll stop watching. They're not fun to watch anymore anyway.

I said the same thing whenever Michael Vick was coming out of jail. It looked for sure like Jerry wanted him because he was signing every single convict and head case he could find on the face of the planet. I think he actually went up to a couple of presidents and asked them to open up the jails just so he could have tryouts.
You don’t enjoy beating up on Philadelphia, the Giants, Washington. Pittsburgh Green Bay, every once in a while
You haven't seen a single "Dak fan" say they'll jump ship if Dak leaves.

Because Dak fans are, get this, Cowboys fans.

It's literally JUST the crybaby haters who are such "winners in life" that they think anyone else cares whether they frequent a message board or remain a fan of a football team or not.

And now you're embarrassed now because that's the group you're aligned with, LMAOOOO!!!

"WAAAAH, I'm DONE if Dak signs a new deal, you guys!!!"
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
That’s an excellent point, in my opinion. It’s never do or die, it’s take what you get and you keep going forward.. Good for you.

Nav22

Reaction score
God he's so embarrassing. Yeah that stupid field where you do your photo ops has paid such dividends like versus GB....he and Jerry are made for each other. All talk and no substance.
Will you leave too if Dak signs a new deal?????

Come on!!! You don't want to keep being "embarrassed", right?????
:thumbup:

Staubacher

Reaction score
You haven't seen a single "Dak fan" say they'll jump ship if Dak leaves.

Because Dak fans are, get this, Cowboys fans.

It's literally JUST the crybaby haters who are such "winners in life" that they think anyone else cares whether they frequent a message board or remain a fan of a football team or not.

And now you're embarrassed because that's the group you're aligned with, LMAOOOO!!!

"WAAAAH, I'm DONE if Dak signs a new deal, you guys!!!"
You really are deluded. You can't even control your own feelings, so trying to project what mine are is a lost cause for you. I actually rooted for the team when Dak AND other quarterbacks were playing in the last few years, unlike your ilk which celebrated a Cooper Rush loss like the Super Bowl.

But good job working the word hater into your inane post it wouldn't be a Dak stan post without the word hate

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't think this fine website, which derives ad revenue from the amount of people visiting here, wants the 2/3 of people who want Dak gone, to disappear from the site just so you can have your little Stans chat group
You and your group have made this site quite unpleasant for years now. Time to either toughen up and support the team or head on out to the Houston Texans.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Will you leave too if Dak signs a new deal?????

Come on!!! You don't want to keep being "embarrassed", right?????
No I 100 percent expect him to lead the Cowboys to playoff failure for years to come because Jerry is almost as stupid as Dak is.

leeblair

Reaction score
No, I certainly wouldn't.

I'm a Cowboys fan for life.

Quitting is for complete and total losers. Thank GOD I wouldn't understand!
No, you are a Dak fan.
If you were a Cowboys fan you'd want Dak gone as much as the rest of us.

Nav22

Reaction score
No, you are a Dak fan.
If you were a Cowboys fan you'd want Dak gone as much as the rest of us.
I've been a Cowboys fan for over 30 years, and I've never ONCE considered not being a fan any more. Not even during the Campo 5-11 seasons.

You're the one who's on record as saying you'll QUIT being a Cowboys fan if a personnel decision doesn't go your way.

I'm so sorry, but you can't spin your way out of that. You're a disgraceful excuse of a fan.

Just leave now.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Staubacher

Reaction score
You and your group have made this site quite unpleasant for years now. Time to either toughen up and support the team or head on out to the Houston Texans.
Lol
You literally trash every part of this team whenever it conflicts with your Dak crush.

Your little group of stans actually think that you are the braintrust of this website and you let everyone else make you unhappy having to hear their opposing views. That fits the modus operandi exactly of cultists and that's what you guys are The Dakvidian Cult.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lol
You literally trash every part of this team whenever it conflicts with your Dak crush.

Your little group of stans actually think that you are the braintrust of this website and you let everyone else make you unhappy having to hear their opposing views. That fits the modus operandi exactly of cultists and that's what you guys are The Dakvidian Cult.
Let's see, show where I have trashed the team in any or every part of it, especially concerning Dak???

leeblair

Reaction score
I've been a Cowboys fan for over 30 years, and I've never ONCE considered not being a fan any more. Not even during the Campo 5-11 seasons.

You're the one who's on record as saying you'll QUIT being a Cowboys fan if a personnel decision doesn't go your way.

I'm so sorry, but you can't spin your way out of that. You're a disgraceful excuse of a fan.

Just leave now.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
I've been a fan for 50 years.
I KNOW this team can be better.
You're just a bandwagon fan from the Johnson era.
That's why you don't know why Dak needs to go.

Nav22

Reaction score
Lol

Name ONE example of @America's Cowboy doing what you just described.

Just ONE.

Hell, you can use me instead of AC if you want.

Go right ahead.

*Crickets*

Just kidding, bro.

We both know you're embarrassed and desperately flailing because you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.