Dak on contract talks: "I know both sides are working"

Staubacher

Reaction score
Name ONE example of @America's Cowboy doing what you just described.

Just ONE.

Hell, you can use me instead of AC if you want.

Go right ahead.

*Crickets*

Just kidding, bro.

We both know you're embarrassed and desperately flailing because you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Wow. You're unhinged.

stiletto

Reaction score
I've been a fan for 50 years.
I KNOW this team can be better.
You're just a bandwagon fan from the Johnson era.
That's why you don't know why Dak needs to go.
Lee, you can become disinterested and walk away from the team for a bit but you'll never be able to hand in your fandom. You'll always look to see what is going on. Don't lie.

I get that you feel that time is being wasted but let's be honest. You won't turn your back completely on the Cowboys. None of us do, that's just bravado.

If Dak signs, it is what it is. No reason to run away anymore than these "Other Man's Jersey" wearers if their guy doesn't remain with the team. They'll find another jersey to buy and guy's boot to lick. LOL!!

Staubacher

Reaction score
Lee, you can become disinterested and walk away from the team for a bit but you'll never be able to hand in your fandom. You'll always look to see what is going on. Don't lie.

I get that you feel that time is being wasted but let's be honest. You won't turn your back completely on the Cowboys. None of us do, that's just bravado.

If Dak signs, it is what it is. No reason to run away anymore than these "Other Man's Jersey" wearers if their guy doesn't remain with the team. They'll find another jersey to buy and guy's boot to lick. LOL!!
Man's jersey lol.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
So much continuous fluff talk. If there is any major disagreement in contract talks, I can practically guarantee it is with an NTC or any other kind of out. The fact that Trey is still here still points to this notion, and I don’t think JJ wants to be handcuffed for anything more than two years if it’s the same one-and-done story in the playoffs. If Trey felt that he didn’t have a real future here as a QB1 soon, he would probably see no reason to hang around the team and request a trade just like he did with the 49ers.

Nav22

Reaction score
Naahh I dont do deep dives into posting histories or try to delve into personal lives like your cult does.

Anyone who spends time here knows of your temperament and Dak-first theology
"Crap. I tried talking out of my butt and I just got exposed for it. I had absolutely nothing and now that's public knowledge. Let me cope by trying out another insult!"

Life comes at you fast.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Naahh I dont do deep dives into posting histories or try to delve into personal lives like your cult does.

Anyone who spends time here knows of your temperament and Dak-first theology
Lol. I never have put Dak or any other player above the team. That's just your anti-Dak feelings talking. Are you going to be okay?

leeblair

Reaction score

I just don't think I want to waste any more years in frustration.
Jerry has turned the most prolific team in all of sports into a joke.
If he extends Dak, the Cowboys are at least ten years away from turning things around because they will be committed to Dak the same way Jerry made sure he committed to Jason Garrett.
We deserve better.

Nav22

Reaction score
If he extends Dak, the Cowboys are at least ten years away from turning things around because they will be committed to Dak the same way Jerry made sure he committed to Jason Garrett.
We deserve better.
"Jerry has turned the most prolific team in all of sports into a joke."

LOLLLLLLLLLL

What was the state of the Cowboys when Jerry bought the team?

When were they "the most prolific team in all of sports"? Like, 28 years ago?

Anti-Dakkers are such fascinating people. What world do you people live in?

stiletto

Reaction score
We deserve better.
I wonder how many Cowboys fans became Patriots fans around 1999? I bet they loved life. I mean, I would never do something like that but you have to wonder. hah!

rambo2

Reaction score
We deserve better.
Then go away then. He is a good qb and if you don't like him you can do something else. We are lucky to have him.

leeblair

Reaction score
Then go away then. He is a good qb and if you don't like him you can do something else. We are lucky to have him.
I bet you guys get together in a steamy room with a picture of Dak and just get all gooey eyed.

leeblair

Reaction score
"Jerry has turned the most prolific team in all of sports into a joke."

LOLLLLLLLLLL

What was the state of the Cowboys when Jerry bought the team?

When were they "the most prolific team in all of sports"? Like, 28 years ago?

Anti-Dakkers are such fascinating people. What world do you people live in?
The Cowboys were the most loved team in sports in the 70's.
See? That's how little you know.
The "America's Team" moniker was put on the Cowboys in the 70's.
You really don't understand what made them great.
Now, because of Fantasy Football it's all about individual stats.
It used to be about football.

stiletto

Reaction score
I absolutely do not remember that. Who was their quarterback? Because I don't think we ever beat rogers.
Rodgers is 6-3 against the Cowboys, Romo beat him 2x and Dak 1x but not when it really mattered in the playoffs or anything...