Twitter: Dak on GMA

McGillicutty

Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about? This is a thread about Dak on GMA, promoting a cancer awareness organization/fundraiser.

Even the post you replied to was about Dak.

Sheesh, bro.
He's clearly concerned about everything but football. He needs to be working to prove the ppl saying he was a fluke wrong, but he's doing everything but that.

'Fraid we might have a case of too much too soon on our hands here.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He's clearly concerned about everything but football. He needs to be working to prove the ppl saying he was a fluke wrong, but he's doing everything but that.

Make a Zeke thread if you are intent on bashing him. Your bias is pretty transparent. If you are going to troll long term then you at least need to post some stuff that actually supports the team from time to time.

A quick perusal of your posting indicates you don't like anything to do with the Cowboys and talk about Eagles players.

Proof

Reaction score
And they are proven generational talents.

I hope this does not cause anyone to clutch their pearls, but Prescott is not and probably will never be a generational talent.

Backlash against stupidity isn’t pearl clutching. Just stand by your idiocy, don’t try to pre emptively paint folks calling you out some kinda way.

McGillicutty

Reaction score
Make a Zeke thread if you are intent on bashing him. Your bias is pretty transparent. If you are going to troll long term then you at least need to post some stuff that actually supports the team from time to time.

A quick perusal of your posting indicates you don't like anything to do with the Cowboys and talk about Eagles players.
What are you talking about? Nothing i said had to do with zeke or was bashing him. I wouldn't talk about the star of our offense and a potential HoFer like that

DFWJC

Reaction score
Maybe he will build on last year. Maybe he won't.

Whatever happens, it will have nothing to do with him appearing on GMA this morning.
:clap:
Nor will fishing, playing golf, Going to a movie, or whatever.
If you put in the serious work, the other harmless stuff does not matter.
And nobody can deny that he puts in the work.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

You obviously haven't been keeping up with everything that Dak has been doing in the offseason to hone his skills. Dak has been roundly lauded for his constant devotion to getting better in his craft by attending seminars and such. For one that professes to be a fan, all indications are that you're anything but someone who makes any attempt to keep up with the facts.

As for being afraid that Dak's gotten "too much too soon," it actually sounds far more like you're hoping for it and trying to prove something that doesn't exist. Perhaps you should consider trolling somewhat more believably if you can't disguise your fandom any better than this.

Last edited:

xvendettax914

Reaction score
If you think a 5 min appearance on GMA will shape anything football related, you should probably RE evaluate and RE consider your stance. Because it's quite frankly ridiculous.

John813

Reaction score
What month is it?

I could see an argument if this was during Training Camp till February, but now is the dead season of the offseason.
Dude by all accounts seems to be a humble guy and has a inspirational story about his mom, cancer and perseverance.
Not to mention he had an amazing season for a rookie being thrown into the toughest spot to play in football in the preseason.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
He has broken Bill Parcells QB Commandment #11.

11. Don’t be a celebrity QB – we don’t need any of those. We need battlefield commanders that are willing to fight it out, every day, every week and every season and lead their team to win after win after win.

This. This is not good.

And not good are Parcell's commandments. I'll take Dak's over his.

phildadon86

Reaction score
He has broken Bill Parcells QB Commandment #11.

11. Don’t be a celebrity QB – we don’t need any of those. We need battlefield commanders that are willing to fight it out, every day, every week and every season and lead their team to win after win after win.

This. This is not good.
In all fairness. I would really love it if people on this board would stop referencing mantras of our old coaches. Parcels had a point. Back in his day. Unfourtunatley this isn't his day anymore. The media is way bigger and more involved in everything teams do. Especially the Cowboys. Jimmy Johnson bill parcells would have had to come to terms with that fact or watch the game pass them by..

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
And they are proven generational talents.

I hope this does not cause anyone to clutch their pearls, but Prescott is not and probably will never be a generational talent.

Ok, give that also to Zeke. Since he too has had only 1 great year.