Twitter: Dak on his contract: "Sure, I'm deserving"

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Dak doesn't realize how many people are already sick of him, and it'll only get worse when he makes even more money.

Of course he, like most athletes, doesn't care about that. They care about getting that bag. That's the beginning and the end of it.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
He is frustrating to watch play at times, and yeah he has come up small in way too many spots.

He can’t win games by himself, and can’t overcome scheme/coaching deficiencies to the degree that Romo bailed out Garrett…but…

I dont really think it makes much of a difference if they sign him for 40 million a year or 60….they are still going to have to draft beyond exceptionally well to have any prayer given the way they approach roster building.

I don’t find it impossible that Prescott can eventually win under the right circumstances, but his salary isn’t that. It’s still gonna be draft only (along with has beens and dumpster players) as support.

For those of you who would like to break it down entirely and hope to get beyond lucky and draft the next Jow Burrow within the next decade, I get it….but IMO the rest of the roster isn’t bad enough to warrant doing that.

They are in a tough spot, no doubt, but it’s almost entirely self inflicted.
Romo is the reason I don't dog Dak more.

With this franchise, he also couldn't get to a CG.

QB is only part of the problem. Significant, but not as significant as the men pulling the strings.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why don’t you read that again and let me know.

If you’re going to insult dozens and somehow get away with it, at least keep decent track of exactly who is who.
I didn’t insult you sunshine. You’re pretty much always negative especially when it comes to the QB.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Because you promised that you would.
I’ve told you countless times I’ll leave this board today for good, with or without a Dak extension, TODAY, if you could provide the post where I said “if Dak gets extended I’m never posting again”.

But you never do. Because you’re a liar.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ve told you countless times I’ll leave this board today for good, with or without a Dak extension, TODAY, if you could provide the post where I said “if Dak gets extended I’m never posting again”.

But you never do. Because you’re a liar.
You mean like you like about a “I quit post” where I never said “I quit”? You mean that one?

fivetwos

Reaction score
I didn’t insult you sunshine. You’re pretty much always negative especially when it comes to the QB.
And you’d be wrong.

Management, yeah….rarely do I have much good to say. Prescott? I’m about as neutral as they get except for lately, when I realized the best move for now is retaining him, given the rest of the roster. Its the best of two approaches, neither of which are great.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Has reached his ceiling after roughly 10 years, 2-5 in playoffs as those are the good teams, craps himself as he throws picks / pick sixesss, injuries unfortunately seem to be creeping up, will NEVER take us to championship game or superbowl, see above with craps himself, yet some of you think a new 50-60 million contract is deserving and do not want to go in another direction. Idiocy at its finest on this forum.

fivetwos

Reaction score
This is what he does ........ then he plays the victim ....
It’s fine. I just don’t think I’ve ever bashed Prescott once.

He may not be part of the solution here, but I’ve also never thought he was the biggest problem. The debates here are endless and ridiculous. I stay out of them generally.