Twitter: Dak on McCarthy - “He’s so much more than a coach.”

catskillthunder

Reaction score
McCarthy may be a great players coach and a great friend off the field, I truly applaud him for being a great mentor. He sucks as a coach, have not like him since the minute he was hired and won't like him until he's gone. IF he somehow gets the stars to align and this team pulls out a SB win, I may hamper my dislike for him, but he will still be an average coach imo.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
McCarthy may be a great players coach and a great friend off the field, I truly applaud him for being a great mentor. He sucks as a coach, have not like him since the minute he was hired and won't like him until he's gone. IF he somehow gets the stars to align and this team pulls out a SB win, I may hamper my dislike for him, but he will still be an average coach imo.
smh :muttley::laugh: Great read, that is awesome! The zone needs to add a laughing tab next to the "Like".

rags747

Reaction score
Dak wouldn't invite Big Mike in any further than his multi million $ porch?

blueblood70

Reaction score
smh :muttley::laugh: Great read, that is awesome! The zone needs to add a laughing tab next to the "Like".
or a dumb avatar response ie dislike post anyone that uses the word sucks for coach like MM career is idiot, period.. cant stress that enough first post Ive seen of this guy and an auto ignore came out..not funny at all.

Ken

Reaction score
See, i felt like that up until this year. He has shown me a lot more and i have grown to really enjoy him as a person.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score

Are you being sarcastic or something? He obviously does not suck as a coach.

He’s won a Super Bowl and his teams are nearly always in the playoffs. Going back to his days as an OC for New Orleans and KC, they were bad offenses until he arrived, and they did not have star studded rosters or good QBs.

Even if he wins a second ring, you’ll still think he’s an “average” coach?

Please reconsider changing your opinion to something less incorrect.

JayFord

Reaction score
McCarthy has flaws everyone on this forum would agree with that

him sucking? you dont take injury after injury and produce two back to back 12 win seasons

and the stars have never aligned thats something Garrett needed Just to produce anything more than 8-8

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I'm not even sure how to react to this quote. I have to figure it's a joke or a miserable person wrote it. You don't even know MM as a person or a coach. I bet you have never met him.

Sorry but I disagree about the "sucks" part. I think he's done a great job with the Cowboys considering who pulls the strings for the organization.