Twitter: Dak on McCarthy - “He’s so much more than a coach.”

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Hey grumpy butt. Now that you have finally admitted the Cowboys winning makes you mad, we can start over...how you doing? Need to talk about them boys ruining your week? Since the Cowboys winning seems to bring you down so much I suggest you leave your TV off from 6:30 ET until about 9:30. I'm glad you are on this board, it's always nice to talk with fans of a different team! Cheers!
A lot of words from the "fan" that admittedly don't come around when we lose.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Well, at least he looks like a second somebody is hiding inside him.

Could be interessting to find out who it is.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
These guys logic makes no sense. They want to make excuses for coming around when we lose but not when we win. How to say you are a not a fan without saying you're not a fan lol.
Yep. When we lose I'm already upset. Why come here and read stuff that will be mostly people just trashing the team. When we win I'm excited and I come here to celebrate with fellow fans who are happy and shoo the haters away the best I can. I do enjoy many posters on this board and the information and threads some start here are top notch. I'd say it's 95 % real good people and 5 % that do nothing but poop all over everything.

The Cowboys no doubt deserve criticism but in every single thread about every single topic...come on.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I thought this was pretty wholesome

Nice...for people that have been around race horses, it was a practice to get the horse back in the stable to get it to calm down and they would also put a goat in with the horse to help it get all calmed down. True...

MM the the goat...Dak the race horse.

Ken

Reaction score
You know that's not true, Ken.

It's sad that you defend these fake fans. That says a lot. Birds of a feather.
Well...just going on what I see.

I have not seen a single "We are in QB Purgatory", "Ranking the Qbs in the Playoffs", or anything else from you this week.

It is concerning.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Well...just going on what I see.

I have not seen a single "We are in QB Purgatory", "Ranking the Qbs in the Playoffs", or anything else from you this week.

It is concerning.
Concerning?

You find me not dogging Dak after he played well "concerning"?

You Dak over Dallas fans are a strange crew.

Reactions: Ken

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
When Dak says "I feel like he's so much more than a coach" is he making fun of McCarthy's weight?

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
McCarthy may be a great players coach and a great friend off the field, I truly applaud him for being a great mentor. He sucks as a coach, have not like him since the minute he was hired and won't like him until he's gone. IF he somehow gets the stars to align and this team pulls out a SB win, I may hamper my dislike for him, but he will still be an average coach imo.
You must be a Garret fan...lol....MM has done a masterful job at keeping this team alive and ready for the playoffs,,,,two 12win seasons in row, first road playoff win in 30yrs and you cant find a positive word on him.....wow...just wow......MM has taken this team places Jason Garrett only sniffed and dreamed about.....Now I understand MM is no savior......he is just a highly experienced coach who has seen a lot....IE..Coached the diva Aaron Rodgers and took a team to the Superbowl.....again not a savior just a highly experienced HC. Not many HC better than MM....he is a top 10 HC in the NFL

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Have to respect this and the impact he has had on players.

Results are starting to show too. People work hard for people they like, respect, and aren't afraid to do what's difficult. Go get that Lombardi McCarthy!