Twitter: Dak on McCarthy - “He’s so much more than a coach.”

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
That's McCarthy's MO. He was like that with Rodgers, too. I don't expect Dak to stick a shiv in his back though.

Reactions: CWR

silvernblu

Reaction score
McCarthy may be a great players coach and a great friend off the field, I truly applaud him for being a great mentor. He sucks as a coach, have not like him since the minute he was hired and won't like him until he's gone. IF he somehow gets the stars to align and this team pulls out a SB win, I may hamper my dislike for him, but he will still be an average coach imo.
A two time Super Bowl winning “average” coach. :rolleyes:

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Are you being sarcastic or something? He obviously does not suck as a coach.

He’s won a Super Bowl and his teams are nearly always in the playoffs. Going back to his days as an OC for New Orleans and KC, they were bad offenses until he arrived, and they did not have star studded rosters or good QBs.

Even if he wins a second ring, you’ll still think he’s an “average” coach?

Please reconsider changing your opinion to something less incorrect.
No thanks. There are numerous reasons I have that opinion. I don't care to share them with you if you don't already know what they are. ;)

Dallasfann

Reaction score
That's cute.
Hey grumpy butt. Now that you have finally admitted the Cowboys winning makes you mad, we can start over...how you doing? Need to talk about them boys ruining your week? Since the Cowboys winning seems to bring you down so much I suggest you leave your TV off from 6:30 ET until about 9:30. I'm glad you are on this board, it's always nice to talk with fans of a different team! Cheers!

catskillthunder

Reaction score
I'm not even sure how to react to this quote. I have to figure it's a joke or a miserable person wrote it. You don't even know MM as a person or a coach. I bet you have never met him.

Sorry but I disagree about the "sucks" part. I think he's done a great job with the Cowboys considering who pulls the strings for the organization.
Reading comprehension is not your strength I see. McCarthy "MAY"...... Also, I don't need to meet him in order to form an opinion on his professional position. Excluding many others that feel the same way, my stance on him has been the same since day 1. Lack of discipline by his team which has been evident during his tenure with the amount of penalties they accrue each season. Clock management issues or conveying to his team as the HC the importance of situational football.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Reading comprehension is not your strength I see. McCarthy "MAY"...... Also, I don't need to meet him in order to form an opinion on his professional position. Excluding many others that feel the same way, my stance on him has been the same since day 1. Lack of discipline by his team which has been evident during his tenure with the amount of penalties they accrue each season. Clock management issues or conveying to his team as the HC the importance of situational football.
And I see football "comprehension" is not your strength. Regardless of some of his mental mistakes, he has managed to have 2 good seasons in a row and is trying to put something together here in Dallas.

Maybe if you did meet him you could give him your opinion on his coaching which you know nothing about. At least I didn't call you stupid when it comes to reading.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
And I see football "comprehension" is not your strength. Regardless of some of his mental mistakes, he has managed to have 2 good seasons in a row and is trying to put something together here in Dallas.

Maybe if you did meet him you could give him your opinion on his coaching which you know nothing about. At least I didn't call you stupid when it comes to reading.
Don’t even bother -
Just block him
Ignorance can not be changed and further communication only increases it
Not worth your time