Twitter: Dak on pace to break Romo's Cowboys franchise single season passing yards record

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Man I'm surprised I haven't been benched in a while. The mods stay on me.

Get in line.

But I'm passionate about my Cowboys.

You need to be benched at least once. :D

sBgb3r.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Then you make the statement say something like, "There are those who said XYZ." You don't broadly generalize to be all inclusive as in "You guys said......" Well, I didn't say that and I don't believe that. You know it Rocyaice. I'm a championship guy and nothing else really matters to me. I'm honest about that. I don't care how many yards or what made up stats anybody adhears to. I just care about Lombardi's.

:)
If you didn’t say it then the you guys wasn’t directed towards you.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
To be fair, they've made it clear to not start threads about the game during games. Not sure what your thread was about. But I'm guessing it was about the game.

I could be wrong though.

Apparently they do that on the very first post of the game threads. Those game threads move at a speed of 3 pages every 5 mins, and I don't visit them until I see something I wanted to point out regarding the game. So I never actually had seen the post.

Needless to say, pretty obvious abuse of power to suspend a week.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
If you didn’t say it then the you guys wasn’t directed towards you.

So you would rather start something instead of taking good advice........

Noted. You know very well who thinks what on this board. You don't like what I'm telling you, that's on you. I can give good advice, I can't make you any smarter.

That too, is on you.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
So you would rather start something instead of taking good advice........

Noted. You know very well who thinks what on this board. You don't like what I'm telling you, that's on you. I can give good advice, I can't make you any smarter.

That too, is on you.

If you can give good advice or make people smarter you might want to start now. You've been doing the opposite so far.