Dak on SF loss "Y’all panicked. We didn’t."

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score

Lol... Nothing new here. Just Dak talking trash after beating teams without winning records. Beat a winning team before talking trash. We all know what's happening this Sunday. Loss to eagles at home. Can't freaking wait to see what he has to say after that. Bumping this thread after the loss.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
"the team we talked crap about on how we were gonna get our revenge all week long, beat are arse for the 3rd time in a row in 3 years."

"Ya'll Panicked"

:rolleyes:

Seems like "ya'll" choked in that game Dak ........ for the 3rd time in a row ........ that's why people panicked.

Jipper

Reaction score
Yep, for about 80% of those here.
Well I’m as big of a critic of dak now as anyone but I am still hoping he has the best performance of his career and the defense plays lights out.

This is a team that if we beat is a true skin on the wall

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Well I’m as big of a critic of dak now as anyone but I am still hoping he has the best performance of his career and the defense plays lights out.

agreed!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Might be a good place for him to recognize that we only played one other team currently over .500 and we lost to that team. Good place to say that we've still got a lot to prove since we're facing a team that accounted for that one loss in the last seven games.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Wouldn't hurt my feelings! I hope they have turned the corner. The proof is in the pudding.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
hes been playing very good, I will absoulty give him that, but enough talk - go beat philly this week and show us you are a top team and can beat a top team in a prime time spot...no more talk, go do it
I agree with you but Dak has shown he can beat Philly..even going back to the Wentz days. I just hope the moment isn't too big for him. I hope the stage doesn't feel too big.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Might be a good place for him to recognize that we only played one other team currently over .500 and we lost to that team. Good place to say that we've still got a lot to prove since we're facing a team that accounted for that one loss in the last seven games.
Feet on the ground beats head in the clouds. Just let your play do the talkin' Dak.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Dak "hater" here...

I'm not subscribing to any "tomato can" argument about the teams we played. SF in the 80s and 90s FEASTED on a weak NFC division and still won championship games against tough teams like the Giants.

Those games against division opponents are tough and if you don't believe that, ask the Eagles who barely got by Washington twice...and was helped by the refs in our game with them. I do believe the Cowboys are "the big table in Vegas" and everytime wants to show their individual and team talents against us. It will NEVER not be this way...so those wins and margins of victory are legit.

The thing that is most encouraging about the way Dak is playing is that it is reproducible. It is consistent and can be carried from week to week and game to game. It's not play-making, it's quarterbacking at a high-level...he's figuring it out and making defenses pay. That is not easy to do on any level, so he gets full credit for those victories.

THAT SAID...the standard is Roger and Troy. 4th round pick or not...that's the standard. Not Danny White and not Romo.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Feet on the ground beats head in the clouds. Just let your play do the talkin' Dak.
I'm not all that concerned about what he said. Just think if you're going to make a statement about it, stay away from look at what we've done and just talk about what we need to do. Until we beat the Eagles or 49ers, we shouldn't be considered a contender in the NFC. We're a playoff team, but we've been there before. This is the monkey we have to get off our backs.

Whether we do that Sunday doesn't matter as much as whether we do it in the playoffs, but it would set aside questions for now of whether we're capable of it.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Notice how quiet they’ve become?
Quiet? You mean like you when there was a poll asking if the Zone was happy with Dak and 90+% of the Board said "No"? That was only 2 months ago.

Winter is Coming...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Quiet? You mean like you when there was a poll asking if the Zone was happy with Dak and 90+% of the Board said "No"? That was only 2 months ago.

Winter is Coming...
I’ve always been 110% on Dak since his rookie year. What he did then showed me he can play at an elite level. You haters just don’t have what it takes to admit you were wrong. All you got is “but he hasn’t won anything “ like that’s an actual indicator of the skill and talent of a player. That’s why you get laughed at.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not all that concerned about what he said. Just think if you're going to make a statement about it, stay away from look at what we've done and just talk about what we need to do. Until we beat the Eagles or 49ers, we shouldn't be considered a contender in the NFC. We're a playoff team, but we've been there before. This is the monkey we have to get off our backs.

Whether we do that Sunday doesn't matter as much as whether we do it in the playoffs, but it would set aside questions for now of whether we're capable of it.
True that.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I gotta say it.
That was a great response by Dak.
Teammates hear that and usually turn it up a notch.
Starting to see the beginnings of a team swagger.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
SF is really on another level. They had a weird 3-game slump, but they’ve been unstoppable outside of that. Dallas went toe to toe with Philly a few weeks ago. Not a lot of teams can do that. But SF is on another level. They’re the only team good enough to blowout other good teams.