Dak on SF loss "Y’all panicked. We didn’t."

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
SF is really on another level. They had a weird 3-game slump, but they’ve been unstoppable outside of that. Dallas went toe to toe with Philly a few weeks ago. Not a lot of teams can do that. But SF is on another level. They’re the only team good enough to blowout other good teams.
Not weird, key players did not play because of injury. They lose those players again and they’re done.

Flamma

Reaction score
Everyone always panics when they get their butts kicked. But it's not always an indicator that it will happen again. These are just a scant few that I can remember.

1981- Dallas loses to the 49ers 45-14. The NFC Championship game came down to the wire. The Catch game.
1989- The Steelers lose to the Browns 51-0. Just 6 weeks later they beat the Browns 17-7.
1992- The Cowboys lose to the Eagles on Monday night 31-7. Dallas goes on to beat them two more times, and we all know how that year ended.
1994- The 49ers lose to the Eagles 40-8. I took the bait. I thought the 49ers were done. Our path to the SB was unopposed. I guess not. The Eagles didn't even make the playoffs.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Eagles have played the tough part of the schedule and have lost 2 games. We are about to find out how we do in the tough part of the schedule. Hopefully we do well......
Another casu fan who doesn’t know that every NFL game is tough.

morat1959

Reaction score
Always running that head. Do it on the field vs a legit team and shut up!

CCBoy

Reaction score
An undervalued but great tool, now...

Turpin's Tenacity
It feels like KaVontae Turpin's time is coming, and that notion took an extra step on Sunday on a big kick return following Philadelphia's opening drive touchdown. The big return to the Dallas 47 helped set up the offense's first touchdown drive to tie the game.

"He just sees it really good," Fassel said. "He caught it and ran off one of our blockers. He's got a really good knack for seeing it. He's got fantastic vision and it's not something you can coach, unfortunately."

Fassel also spoke to his vision being improved in his second season now that he has more reps under his belt.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/dan-quinn-points-at-two-defensive-keys-to-eagles-loss

CCBoy

Reaction score
Always running that head. Do it on the field vs a legit team and shut up!
Let me get a handle of the real stupidity here...a team leader in a very important game, never, never, shuts up!

GINeric

Reaction score
Dak flapping his jaws again. lol

I guess 31 other quarterbacks flap their jaws as well, huh.... its called media sessions. Dak or no other quarterbacks organize these sessions.

So that's why it puzzles me when ONLY DAK is questioned for answering questions.... the same thing other quarterbacks do.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dak calling out a few doomers around here
Dak is also ignoring the fact that he got to play several dumpster fire teams right after the SF game. This should be readdressed after he gets to play SF again and not the Gnats, Rams, Panthers, Commodes, etc..

doomsday9084

Reaction score
I don't understand why people complain about Dak talking. He isn't tweeting. He isn't making his own videos.

He is contractually required to answer media questions. He answers them. What do people want him to say? "Yeah, the Cowboys suck." "I hate my life and I apologize to my detractors"

The talk means nothing, either positive or negative. Its just warm air filling up some mediots feed.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Big talk from a QB who has feasted on the likes of the Giants, Jets, pats, skids, panthers, and the messes in LA. Our best win was at home against the 6-6 Seahawks In a nail biter.

So buckle up Cowboy fans. Here comes the tough part of the schedule. Let’s see our cool, calm, and collected QB lead our team to wins over Philly, Buffalo, and Miami.
Exactly. 14-25, 150 yards, 1TD, 3 picks, 50 QBR. " but you all panicked"!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
What do people want him to say? "Yeah, the Cowboys suck." "I hate my life and I apologize to my detractors"
Not a bad place to start if he can't back up his talk later on.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jerry and Dak are kindred spirits aka windbags.
What the hell do you care? You forget to raise your pinkie?

Dallas has scored 40 points five times this year. They have scored more than 30 points in all six home games. If they hit 30 on Sunday, they would be the first NFL team to score 30+ points in their first seven home games of the season. With 40 points on Sunday, they would be the first team ever to score 40+ points in five consecutive home games.

Since head coach Mike McCarthy has been in Dallas, they’ve had 16 games with 40+ points, the most in the NFL. The next closest teams are the Bills and the Chiefs with eight each.

The Cowboys are first in the league for 10-play drives with 35, and first in points per game at 32.3. Dallas is second in third-down conversions rate at 48.5%. The reason for that number is Prescott leads the league for passer rating on third down at 117.2, and completion percentage at 72.8%.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...game-preview-week-14-dak-prescott-ceedee-lamb

Last edited: