Dak on the next step for the Cowboy's offense

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No skin off my back but anyone who tries and defend Dak needs to visit their local eye doctor......
Yes, that includes Kurt Warner also............ :muttley:
You've pretty much cemented yourself as this site's comedian with that comment. lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So seeing is NOT believing....................ok gotcha you on this one!!!!. :muttley:

Nothing...and I mean...NOTHING beats the fumbled field goal snap, ultra-mega chokehold (or lack of it) at Seattle!

This will forever be remembered as the Dallas Cowboys biggest CHOKE moment in franchise history......butterfingers, tackle rolled flip, crying and all!
:lmao:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OhNo Romo

:facepalm: :muttley::facepalm::laugh::facepalm:

I know the truth when its out there HURTS so much.
You can only blame your idol Dakko as no matter how many mental midgets you find on YouTube the proof of why # 4 is without a contract is right there for all to see!!!!

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Delusional is your constant complaints and diatribe. Study the tapes and listen to the breakdowns of those interceptions from the best pros. If you truly have an ounce of integrity, you would listen to what they have to say. Maybe then you will realize there is more to jusr blaming the QB...

LoL, who cares about the interceptions when he couldn't get anything else done. And even if it's not all his fault, he's always among those who sucked when we lost to a real contender.

The last time he played really good in a loss was in the season opener against Tampa 21.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LoL, who cares about the interceptions when he couldn't get anything else done. And even if it's not all his fault, he's always among those who sucked when we lost to a real contender.

The last time he played really good in a loss was in the season opener against Tampa 21.
It's absolute bunk like this that starts arguments and fights around here. You know very well what you just said is not true. Just this past season there were a few games the Cowboys lost to where Dak played good in a loss to a very good team. One game that comes to mind was the 5-3 Cowboys playing at the 8-1 Eagles. Dak played lights out throwing for 374 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs and a passenger rating of 115.2, yet the team still lost 28 - 23 because the Defense failed to show up and the Offense had no running attack as usual.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401547522#away

Why don't you try being a little honest for once.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nothing...and I mean...NOTHING beats the fumbled field goal snap, ultra-mega chokehold (or lack of it) at Seattle!

This will forever be remembered as the Dallas Cowboys biggest CHOKE moment in franchise history......butterfingers, tackle rolled flip, crying and all!

Romo is under your bed at night, better watch out, he is ripping up your Dak doll while you sleep.

Better watch out.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score

Literally not even a QB play but a special teams one. Romo basically led the team down the field 80 yards for a field goal in the first place with four minutes left in the game after Seattle took the lead. And the only reason the team had to kick the field goal is Witten did his patented curl one yard before the first down marker on 3rd and 7 only to get tackled one yard short. And the only reason Romo fumbled the ball is because Seattle changed it to a newly slicked up one to make it hard to handle.

If history is any indicator, Dak in such a playoff game doesn’t even get past the fifty yard line.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Literally not even a QB play but a special teams one. Romo basically led the team down the field 80 yards for a field goal in the first place with four minutes left in the game after Seattle took the lead. And the only reason the team had to kick the field goal is Witten did his patented curl one yard before the first down marker on 3rd and 7 only to get tackled one yard short. And the only reason Romo fumbled the ball is because Seattle changed it to a newly slicked up one to make it hard to handle.

If history is any indicator, Dak in such a playoff game doesn’t even get past the fifty yard line.
Funny. Why didn't you comment on the next video I posted with the playoffs on the line? Romo choked 3 times in a row (2011 - 2013) with all that was needed was to win the last game of the season and make it into the playoffs. All 3 years ended up staying at home. Any words?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
VbvdLvZ.gif

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Funny. Why didn't you comment on the next video I posted with the playoffs on the line? Romo choked 3 times in a row (2011 - 2013) with all that was needed was to win the last game of the season and make it into the playoffs. All 3 years ended up staying at home. Any words?
Because I only saw the one I responded to.

As far as those are concerned, when you’re carrying a team that is barely good enough to be in the playoff conversation all year, that is what is likely going to happen. Do you really think any of those teams would have gone anywhere in the playoffs? So the alleged “choking” is irrelevant.