Dak: Our team culture is great

LysleE

Reaction score
Dak is in denial if he thinks there is no problem with the culture on the team. He has underperformed relative to his contract and everybody knows it, including Dak; he plays small in the biggest games and because of the Jones’ blind loyalty, will most likely get extended to another lucrative deal.
Sadly, there are no leaders on this team to call Dak out. The player who should do it is Micah… he is the closest thing to a leader the Cowboys have but he needs to show up in big games as well…so I guess it’s another year of beating crappy teams fostering Championship aspirations before getting waxed in the playoffs.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You are an emotional mess lololololol

Block me , but don’t unblock me a month later and send me an apology message like you did last time.
I apologized because I thought you were a fan and meant well, I know better now. You're nothing.
I also took you and the other guy I blocked off when I learned that you could still see my posts and trash me without me knowing.
just keeping my enemies and haters close.
I was gonna say have a good day, but I wouldn't mean it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JPM

ICP

Reaction score
Lol, he can't recognize that there is no mental toughness

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Of course we have a great culture, best damn art collection in the NFL. Now that's culture!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
What a tool. He must be blind to not notice this. But since it speaks volumes about his role in this circus, i guess i'm not surprised.

khiladi

Reaction score
Yes Sir he loves the way the "culture" is and he has valid points to feel attacked.
Let me explain.
He receives the largest paycheck on the team and the rest of his teammates have to carry him esp the defense.
Gets tons of endorsement deals as QB of the Cowboys while the rest of his teammates are doing local Chevy commercials.
If you had such a gig at work wouldn't you feel attacked if anyone wants to muddle the waters?
Talking about a marshmallow life eh Dak?
73yrb6.jpg
if Dak played QB like you post, we’d have won 8 SBs under his lead by now..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But Jerry is probably the most important person when it comes to creating the culture. How he coddles players helps create a soft culture. Training camp in 70 degree weather in California helps create a soft culture. Building a luxurious training facility in The Star helps create a soft culture. The culture of any organization is a huge determining factor in the orgs success. They certainly have a culture problem.
But Jerry didn’t just wake up and be Jerry. He’s been the same Jerry from day one.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There can’t be enough of them.
That is not the point. The posts are the same posts in every thread.
There are those that can't discuss football or players in a decent fashion.

It is always the same, then the insults fly. It is like they have a file and copy and paste the same thing over and over.
And from pro Dak fans as well as Con Dak fans.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
I think it’s just a thing to say now. Does anyone really know what a poor culture is lol? Do Chiefs have a great culture or great players that step up when needed?

Patriots culture was great when Brady was there now it sucks when he’s not. The culture never left the success did.
I wonder if in the Cowboys case it could be both that need some tweaking. I don't believe it is "bad" probably just needs some refining.

To influence the culture in a meaningful way without blowing up the locker room and field culture.

morat1959

Reaction score
That is not the point. The posts are the same posts in every thread.
There are those that can't discuss football or players in a decent fashion.

It is always the same, then the insults fly. It is like they have a file and copy and paste the same thing over and over.
And from pro Dak fans as well as Con Dak fans.
If your ultimate goal is winning a SB, there’s nothing else to discuss if Dak’s the starting QB. Nothing else matters because NO team with Dak under center is winning one. 21 all pros on both sides of the ball and the results will still be the same.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Not for nothing but maybe ask someone on the team that isn't making quite 40 million how about ask one of the guys that's making less than a million maybe a couple of those guys see what they have to say