Dak outplayed Goff

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
And what would his quarterback rating be if you exclude the time when the Rams were playing to keep from losing in the 4th quarter and the score was 30-15?
If you mean Prescott's rating, here it is.

15 of 25 190 yd 1 td 0 int 97.1

The drive you just removed put the team in position to tie the game if the defense makes a stop at the end, so it's not like it was exactly a meaningless drive anyway.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Whoa!!! Who do you think threw the passes they caught? Why is it accredited to other quarterbacks when receivers have good games and seasons but with Dak it’s everyone else BUT Dak? SMH.
Goff missed some wide open receivers too. As all quarterbacks do from time to time. But no one is magnifying that.
How can two receivers have a great game but the quarterback did nothing? It makes no sense lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah, the Rams have been in shambles since the trade.
I didn’t say it would set the Rams back. I said it would’ve set the Cowboys back if they had Romo and wasted his prime years by drafting a quarterback and trading a bunch of picks for him. Goff is along for the ride. McVey is why they are where they are.

Redline360

Reaction score
The way we got out coached and ran through on defense they could have started the 3rd string quarterback

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I didn’t say it would set the Rams back. I said it would’ve set the Cowboys back if they had Romo and wasted his prime years by drafting a quarterback and trading a bunch of picks for him. Goff is along for the ride. McVey is why they are where they are.

So you’re attempting to discredit Goff by saying it’s all McVey?

Funny, Dak apologists keep screaming about the coaching staff and scheme, yet I’m guessing you’d claim it was all (or primarily) Dak if his numbers jump with a new OC and scheme.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Why is that even a scenario?

Did the Rams have a franchise QB when they made the trade for Goff?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So you’re attempting to discredit Goff by saying it’s all McVey?

Funny, Dak apologists keep screaming about the coaching staff and scheme, yet I’m guessing you’d claim it was all (or primarily) Dak if his numbers jump with a new OC and scheme.
What did Goff do prior to McVey? What has Cousins done after McVey? Yeah I’m giving McVey his due. His resume speaks for itself. He won with a mediocre game from Goff where he was inaccurate at times last night overthrowing receivers.

rags747

Reaction score
Yippee, I mean Woopie. No, I mean Holy Moly...Dak outperformed Goff. Now I’m celebrating man...And I can Sleep, I’m fulfilled and everything! Ty Lord!!!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
What did Goff do prior to McVey? What has Cousins done after McVey? Yeah I’m giving McVey his due. His resume speaks for itself. He won with a mediocre game from Goff where he was inaccurate at times last night overthrowing receivers.

He was a rookie coming from a college style offense.

Does McVey factor in? Sure.

But to act like he just has to line up under center and Poooof.....success! Is ridiculous.

This doesn’t even pass the barstool test. If we bring in an OC with a brain and a pulse and Dak’s numbers jump you’d be on here arguing with anyone trying to discredit him and touting his numbers.