Dak outplayed Goff

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
So does that prove that quarterback ratings isn't that meaningful of a stat when you can have a nice one and score about half as many points as the other team? 30-15 which could've easily been 38-15 if not for the defense everyone is blaming for losing the game holding them to field goals twice.
If your take is now that it could've been an even worse defensive performance, I agree.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Brokedak has gone as far as he can with his skill set. he will need some kind of trick gimmick offense to make him better.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
If your take is now that it could've been an even worse defensive performance, I agree.

No, I agree the Defense sucked, but I also don't think the offense performed. In today's NFL you should be down 30-15 in the 4th quarter. Usually, the game is lost. We had a bit of heroics by Dak at the end there. But scoring only half the amount of points the other team has when you are in the 4th quarter. Well that means, your offense didn't do much for 3 quarters. Dak looked horrible until that final drive. I'd give him credit if it were a comeback, but I won't give him credit for an almost comeback.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Oh, I see. So his first two seasons with Carr don't count?

Are you going to keep whittling this down to how he performed with Carr in a specific quarter of a game, lol?
Lol they always do that, now they trying to tear Goff down by saying"last 2 months doe" lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh, I see. So his first two seasons with Carr don't count?

Are you going to keep whittling this down to how he performed with Carr in a specific quarter of a game, lol?
I didn’t say it didn’t count. I’m asking you what did he do his last two years with the great Derek Carr?

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
No, I agree the Defense sucked, but I also don't think the offense performed. In today's NFL you should be down 30-15 in the 4th quarter. Usually, the game is lost. We had a bit of heroics by Dak at the end there. But scoring only half the amount of points the other team has when you are in the 4th quarter. Well that means, your offense didn't do much for 3 quarters.
It's relative. If the defense just holds LA to its season average (which ranked 3rd) over the first 8 drives, then the score is 22-22 when the Rams get the ball for their last possession.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I didn’t say it didn’t count. I’m asking you what did he do his last two years with the great Derek Carr?

Listen, you’re trying to make the point that Cooper supposedly “sucked with him (Carr).”

That’s your argument not mine. I don’t believe Amari Cooper sucks.

You need to try to explain Cooper’s first two years with him.