Dak outplayed Goff

Ken

Reaction score
Change my mind

Dak- 20-32... 266yds .....1TD..... 1Rushing TD
Goff- 15-28 ....186yds.......0TD
Dak highest Total QBR yesterday of all qbs at 83.2 while Goff had 54.1.

He is a bus driver so says the clueless naysayers though.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not buying this for a second
Luminaries like @Idgit tell is that the running game has no correlation with winning
Go get him Idgit
:popcorn:

I’ll answer this one again if you can manage to get the argument you’re referencing correct. Go for it.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Goff did not play all that great but great play wasn’t required from him with the Rams bulldozing the Cowboys on the ground. He still made a handful of throws from the pocket that were easily beyond the capabilities of Dak. And he beat Dak at his own game with the game-sealing run at the end.
Dak did not play poorly by any stretch but the limitations of a Dak-led offense were on full display. More importantly, he didn’t “just win”... as Dak slobberers across America claimed he would.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Change my mind

Don't need to pass when the offensive line and running game is dominating the defense!

And the ONLY important stat is which team got the W at the end of it!!

Rayman70

Reaction score
did I miss something or did Dak drop some dimes late in that game? hmm...The 49 yarder to Gallup comes to mind...How did Andrew Luck do today? How many years he been in the league? He a bust? Just checking.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I never made that argument. So it’s meaningless to me

Goff got praised for being a real QB, last night and threw for under 200 yards. Just saying by the rules of this board, one good throw doesn't matter, if the QB throws for under 200 yards. If those are the rules that apply to Dak, then by the same logic they should apply to other QBs who get praised, including Goff. :laugh:

Ken

Reaction score
We have a bus driver, 23 td passes is his highest. We have Alex Smith jr
You say the same thing every time. Do you have anything else?

For the record, he has 24 tds this year. 8 rushing tds as well.

Enjoy the next 5 years...haha

mattjames2010

Reaction score
did I miss something or did Dak drop some dimes late in that game? hmm...The 49 yarder to Gallup comes to mind...How did Andrew Luck do today? How many years he been in the league? He a bust? Just checking.

He also threw a gift to the Rams that was dropped

You know, since you wanted to talk about “pick 6” for Romo.

Ken

Reaction score
He didn’t win here, when it was more than two scores, but you keep blaming everybody else. Congratulations for a game manager making some plays when Zeke absolutely wears down the front seven.
Congrats on being in denial and having to stick to this for at least the next 5 years..haha

RD21

Reaction score
Change my mind

Only a stat nerd would say Dak outplayed Goff yesterday.

Goff ran his teams offense, damn near perfect. Regardless of what's called in the headset, he walks up to the line, evaluates the defense, makes a call, & then executes it. He was nearly perfect in his execution yesterday. After all that, when his team needed a play to seal the victory, he made it. They get to play next week.

Dak played serviceable. Would've been good enough to advance had the defense showed up. However, he wasn't capable of throwing the team on his back, & refusing to lose, in the biggest game of his career.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Yeah because he didn’t need to throw down field.

Get off google and watch the games please.

Dak played better because he was forced into it. Dak did a good job. He’s not the reason we lost.

But parading around and acting like the game flow didn’t factor into it is just being ignorant.

Dak didn't look good until some point in the 4th quarter. How was he doing his job earlier when the score could've been higher than 30-15 in the 4th quarter? So Dak was but of the problem yesterday. He did have an almost comeback, but that is close but no cigar.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Romo would have thrown a pick 6
A good majority of Romo's picks over the years were on tipped balls or reciever mistakes and unluckily for him he seemed to have paid the price on everyone of those mistakes, Dak on the other hand has thrown 15-20 balls directly into defensive backs hands in his 1st 3 years and they seem to drop every single one of them, he is very lucky in that regard

Ken

Reaction score
He also threw a gift to the Rams that was dropped

You know, since you wanted to talk about “pick 6” for Romo.
And Goff got lucky too. What is your point? Are we going to hear about this all offseason and incomplete passes as well?

jwitten82

Reaction score
You say the same thing every time. Do you have anything else?

For the record, he has 24 tds this year. 8 rushing tds as well.

Enjoy the next 5 years...haha
Dont need anything else, 23 td passses in this era is horrible. We got Alex Smith, Andy Dalton, or Rysn Tannehill...yay! Lets all be happy guys