Dak outplayed Goff

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Since Dak's dropped INTs are held against him, I thought I would point out how Goff has an dropped INT as well. No need to cherry pick if your going to hold almost turnovers against Dak, then hold them against Goff, in a game where he hardly did anything amazing and only threw for 186. Another double standard that gets used as weapon against Dak, when Zeke has had a huge rushing game in a Cowboys win and Dak doesn't throw the ball for 300+ yards.
Dude, you're the one who cherry-picked almost ints, not me. Argue with yourself.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He wasn't good enough to win he just wasn't the biggest reason why we lost last night. Y'all are just straight blinded but hey it is what it is.

You need to look at my posting history. I’ve been a very vocal about my lack of support in this QB. I’m not blinded by nothing.

Ken

Reaction score
We have
Denial when you are making excuses that it’s everybody else’s fault when he sucked..
Can you suppport with anything at all that Dak sucked yesterday? Maybe we have different definitions of the word?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Morale points. Yaaaay!
there are 2 dozen threads to go about in self- pity

that game is over ..... we lost to a better team..... time to move on

and Dak is going to be a big part of the future

jwitten82

Reaction score
We have

Can you suppport with anything at all that Dak sucked yesterday? Maybe we have different definitions of the word?
He just played to Alex Smith level, thats all. Some of us dont want to settle for that.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Dude, you're the one who cherry-picked almost ints, not me. Argue with yourself.

Someone mentioned Dak having a dropped pick six and I responded with the INT that our DB dropped from Goff. Since this is a thread on how Dak outperformed Goff and Dak's dropped INT was brought up

khiladi

Reaction score
We have

I gave you a nice lite summary and supported it with plenty of facts. Dallas went pass heavy after drive 1 and he floundered.

Dak was 11 for 23 before the final drive when Rams went prevent and all Dak did was check-down immediately over the top and wasted time at that. Didn’t even take a sideline route to stop the clock or look upfield and got 9 completions in garbage time!

Dak power!

khiladi

Reaction score
60 minute games

Garbage stats in prevent with defense intentionally allowing plays inside to keep the clock running. And Dak did it slowly at that burning way more time than needed only to immediately checkdown.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Not really. Only 1 real int in his 6 playoff games.

And really, Dak DID throw a very easy pick 6 yesterday but somehow we were fortunate the guy dropped it.

Anyway, dont wish to get in any Dak/Tony squabble and I blame our run D more than anything else for yesterday’s loss

Dak is our QB and will be extended

Yeah despite the loss yesterday. At the moment I have no problem with Dak proving he is the guy next year. Just the excuses annoy me, when while I think the defense was the bigger problem yesterday, I also think dak was part of the reason we lost too. He did look good at the end of the 4th quarter, but that doesn't erase all the mistakes he made that stung me as I watched the game.