Dak outplayed Goff

keysersoze

Reaction score
Lol if Dallas had any of those qbs. Id be happy, keep up the agenda bruh lol
No you wouldn’t. And there’s no guarantee they’d play well with this team. I’ve seen many quarterbacks look good with one team and then not so good with another team. Some even start off horrible with one team then flourish with the next. Again.... Nice try. But I’m not convinced.

jwitten82

Reaction score
No you wouldn’t. And there’s no guarantee they’d play well with this team. I’ve seen many quarterbacks look good with one team and then not so good with another team. Some even start off horrible with one team then flourish with the next. Again.... Nice try. But I’m not convinced.
Lol youre a joke. Enjoy the victim mentality

Coy

Reaction score
Just saw the first half again, after the first drive, Dak sucked, no other way around it.
Goff played well in the first half, much better than Dak and he didn’t have to do much in the second.
We lost this game in the first half, we were lucky not to be down by 20+ points, much like we lost in 2016 vs GB.

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak gets more immunity than a Diplomat. No need for Goff to engage in a stat war when we were getting chewed up on the ground.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
SB VI

Staubach 12-19 119yards 2tds 122.2 rating

what's your point?
what is yours????

I am trying to provide evidence to keep Dak

If you want to keep comparing him to HoFers then I think I have made my case

aria

Reaction score
Why does there gave to be a pissing contest anytime Dak does as goid or better than another QB? Who cares, we lost.

CJ Anderson played better than Zeke, why isn’t there a 20+ page on that? Oh that’s right, that had nothing to do with Zeke it was all coaching and the O line but neither of those had anything to do with Goff vs Dak :rolleyes:

Point is, every week there is a thread talking about Dak vs whoever and every stat is cherry picked and scrutinized with every excuse possible to either support him or bash him. Dak had a good year overall but we still lost, who cares how he played against another QB? Serious question.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Goff was the #1 pick and considered one of the top young Turks at QB

You can't be that thick to not see it
You're calling me thick. :laugh:
Teams don't retain players based on what OTHER players do.
And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Goff's team win?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Why does there gave to be a pissing contest anytime Dak does as goid or better than another QB? Who cares, we lost.

CJ Anderson played better than Zeke, why isn’t there a 20+ page on that? Oh that’s right, that had nothing to do with Zeke it was all coaching and the O line but neither of those had anything to do with Goff vs Dak :rolleyes:

Point is, every week there is a thread talking about Dak vs whoever and every stat is cherry picked and scrutinized with every excuse possible to either support him or bash him. Dak had a good year overall but we still lost, who cares how he played against another QB? Serious question.
Thank you.
It's called the "not being confident enough with your quarterback's performance so you pick a quarterback perceived to be better, compare his stats and somehow convince yourself that Dak's stats are better than said quarterback's win" narrative.
Meanwhile, whenever Dak goes 10 for 42 with 117 yards and 1 TD, 1 rushing TD but pulls out a victory late, we forgo the numbers and the narrative becomes "He's Mr. Clutch, He's a Winner." :rolleyes: