Dak - Panther game vids and clips

Ken

Reaction score
So much idiocy in this thread, I don't even know where to start.

This mosher guy literally has no idea what he talking about. Obviously has an agenda.

Dak holding the ball...do you think it has anything to do with guys not getting open or slow developing routes from a bad scheme?

I guess i will have to do a real analysis tomorrow and show these idiots hiw you break film down.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

This mosher guy literally has no idea what he talking about. Obviously has an agenda.

Dak holding the ball...do you think it has anything to do with guys not getting open or slow developing routes from a bad scheme?

I guess i will have to do a real analysis tomorrow and show these idiots hiw you break film down.

But the vids do show open guys.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score

I feel your pain bro...show them how to do it

Sydla

Reaction score
Here’s some video clips breaking down Daks throws from the Panthers game.

Enjoy and be civil and kind to each other. As always follow all zone and us rules

I tend to think Mosher has an agenda at times.

This being one of them. Watch the video. Beasley hasn’t even gotten to the point of the field where he makes his break and Dak is looking at him at sees two Panthers there essentially in double coverage.

He then progresses to the next WR. By the time Beasley makes his break, Dak is looking elsewhere.

Dak stunk but I can’t get on him for that play.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Pot meet kettle.

You are every bit the Dak fanboy. Shall I bring up the lunacy you were spouting in the other thread (before the Panther game) that Wentz was just a product of the scheme and then went on to claim Nick Folks had the greatest two game performance in NFL history (your exact words not mine), all in the feigned effort to prop up Dak vs. Wentz?