Dak - Panther game vids and clips

T-RO

Reaction score
Jerry will learn one day, you're not smart enough and your coaches aren't good enough teachers to find a 4th round QB. Just go with pure talent, a high first round talent.

I think it’s safe to say even Jerry knows that.

You have to be drafting top five, six to get one of those. That requires a failed season or the willingness to give up multiple first round picks.

Haimerej

Reaction score
I tend to think Mosher has an agenda at times.

This being one of them. Watch the video. Beasley hasn’t even gotten to the point of the field where he makes his break and Dak is looking at him at sees two Panthers there essentially in double coverage.

He then progresses to the next WR. By the time Beasley makes his break, Dak is looking elsewhere.

Dak stunk but I can’t get on him for that play.

Shouldn't he know where Beasley is going and anticipate him making the break? He clearly has inside leverage on the underneath defender and the play is designed to get him open. Just because he took his eyes off him doesn't mean he didn't make a mistake. He had plenty of time in the pocket to let it develop.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Here’s some video clips breaking down Daks throws from the Panthers game.

Enjoy and be civil and kind to each other. As always follow all zone and us rules

#17 Hurns was the guy to throw to. He was right up the seam. Easy. But we don’t know the plays and what the coaches tell guys. Somethings wrong though....really wrong if your QB is that gun shy.

Zman5

Reaction score
Why won't he set his feet??

That's a sign of QB not trusting his protection. "Happy feet" happens to every QB who is scared. I even saw it with Aikman at the end of his career.
Once it happens, it's usually the end of the road for the QB. Dak needs to shake this off and fast. With this coaching staff, I have doubts that he will.

Zman5

Reaction score
Jerry will learn one day, you're not smart enough and your coaches aren't good enough teachers to find a 4th round QB. Just go with pure talent, a high first round talent.

I don't think getting a high pick QB will make any difference until we get a competent coaching staff. Goff was a 1st pick overall and he looked like garbage under Fisher. He looks like a good QB now with a new coaching staff.