Dak - Panther game vids and clips

Haimerej

Reaction score
#17 Hurns was the guy to throw to. He was right up the seam. Easy. But we don’t know the plays and what the coaches tell guys. Somethings wrong though....really wrong if your QB is that gun shy.

Hurns stops and it looks like Keuchly is underneath him. If he ran a flag route he'd still be running. But Beasley appears to be the primary target and he does come open.

Haimerej

Reaction score
That's a sign of QB not trusting his protection. "Happy feet" happens to every QB who is scared. I even saw it with Aikman at the end of his career.
Once it happens, it's usually the end of the road for the QB. Dak needs to shake this off and fast. With this coaching staff, I have doubts that he will.

Has any QB ever shaken that off?

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Hurns stops and it looks like Keuchly is underneath him. If he ran a flag route he'd still be running. But Beasley appears to be the primary target and he does come open.
I’m looking at that again. Not just the WR,but what Dak is doing. Beasley gets open,but Dak has to run around from pressure and it’s lost. I’d had taken #17...and Dak blew that shot too. Can’t hold the ball....it’s gotta happen one way or the other. I don’t know if timing routes are a thing here or not,but the quicker the better. This dancing around the pocket routine waiting for guys to break open is not going to cut it. The more I look at the offfense? The more I’m concerned. If I see this next week? I’m pulling the plug...and waiting for a major shakeup. I don’t care,fire the staff and bench Dak if they need to. This is bad football man.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
And I’ll tell you something else too....forget these slowed down replays. Show the real time...it’s boom. They got no time to dance around,when it’s there you take it. Gosh dang the more I watch stuff,the more it makes me want to pick up basket weaving. What’s wrong with these fools?

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
*Smuggly raises hand* :hammer:
Been called a "hater" and whatever else anyone can drum up. I love Dak. I just don't see starter talent in him. He should be under a vet QB working on his craft, not starting.
A lot of you guys have been called vile and vicious names. I saw them in many threads. Many many threads.

I guess you guys do deserve to vent a little after all the abuse. :laugh::thumbup:

Cebrin

Reaction score
A lot of you guys have been called vile and vicious names. I saw them in many threads. Many many threads.

I guess you guys do deserve to vent a little after all the abuse. :laugh::thumbup:

Lol. Seriously. I've been saying it since his rookie season, and a chunk of the CZ were losing their minds since his stat sheet appeared great. Those of us who know a bit about the game saw this coming.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Lol. Seriously. I've been saying it since his rookie season, and a chunk of the CZ were losing their minds since his stat sheet appeared great. Those of us who know a bit about the game saw this coming.

I went through it at DC.com during his rookie campaign. It got to the point that I literally stopped talking about Dak. Was called all kinds of things.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Dak says the things Romo never admitted nor said about himself.

That's a FACT!

With Romo it was always: "WE need to get better." or "WE will get better."

Well that is simply not true. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and not call it an outright lie.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score

2nd and 17 and they're still loading the box like that - and Linehan runs right into it.

Can't Dak check out of that play? It's insane.

EDIT: I went into the comment feed for that post, and someone pointed out that we had 2 TEs out there on 2nd and 17. Of course we were running the ball. I hate these coaches. I hate this team.

Last edited:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score

Look what Dak homer #1 called me yesterday because I called him out for still thinking Dak is better than Wentz :lmao:

You really are a class A piece of garbage aren't you?

Yes, I still think that. Do you know why? Because he is actually playing unlike your boy.

I can think of 1 play where Dak was bad yesterday...the skipped pass while running for his life. Show me where he had anything to work with?

FYI, it is week 1 in the NFL. I wouldn't go drawing conclusions to ANYTHING you saw in the NFL yesterday. I suppose we should all anoint Ryan Fitzpatrick the best qb in the league after yesterday eh?

Your shtick is getting old and frankly, boring.

HanD

Reaction score
Dak says the things Romo never admitted nor said about himself.

That's a FACT!

With Romo it was always: "WE need to get better." or "WE will get better."

in fairness it was usually after crayton dropped a pass or someone pooped the bed and he didn't want to call them out.