Parsons=$28.3M
CeeDee=$26.9M

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/market-value/
$49.7M.

:laugh:

Let me read that again.

$49.7M.

I doubt Jones will start negotiations less than $57.5 million. That $50 mil might fly with some other franchise's front office. History (1989 to present) and that big ole smile on Jones' face lately says Prescott contract extension shall be significant.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
$49.7M.

Let me read that again.

$49.7M.

I doubt Jones will start negotiations less than $57.5 million. That $50 mil might fly with some other franchise's front office. History (1989 to present) and that big ole smile on Jones' face lately says Prescott contract extension shall be significant.
I think Burrow's $55M is his floor..,......$56M would make him the highest-paid player in the league. I would not offer him more than $57M.

coult44

Reaction score
A system that thinks Diggs is worth 95% of Parsons is whack.

No offense intended to Diggs who we all love. But Parsons was an all time great from Day 1.
Anyone who don’t think the QB is worth that much more than an Edge, shouldn’t really be in the discussion. Cmon man, you’re smart enough to know you can have two or three if the best edge rushers in the game, but without a top QB, you’re not going anywhere.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'd have to win Powerball to even relate. I'll leave the alkaseltzers to Stephen and know they will be record setters and five year deals.