Dak, Parsons, and CeeDee's current market value per Spotrac

rags747

Reaction score
Would love to see Parsons get 2 Sacks against the Frat Brother this weekend!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This is exactly why we should not have paid Diggs the money we did

If you pay these 4 players this kind of money the rest of the team will be in trouble
LOL .....to be honest, I think these numbers are about 10-15% off their actual value. For example, with the way Dak is currently playing, no way he's taking anything less than $53-55M.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Maybe just me but the numbers are a little lower than I expected

Dak= $49.7M
Parsons=$28.3M
CeeDee=$26.9M

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/market-value/
Those 3 salaries combined = 46.66% of the 2023 salary cap. (for reference only)

The team can and will sign these players, but eventually precious depth will be lost.
We've seen this story before...

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Those 3 salaries combined = 46.66% of the 2023 salary cap. (for reference only)

The team can and will sign these players, but eventually precious depth will be lost.
We've seen this story before...
And when the cap rises again it will be 40 and then 35 and then 30

Jstopper

Reaction score
Bland is literally playing at a DPOY level but ok
I aint never seen Diggs get schooled up and down by a WR the way that Bland got done by Metcalf. Sure Diggs bites on double routes, but Bland was literally getting cooked on every kind of route. Diggs is an allpro and so is bland. Why would i not want both?

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
And when the cap rises again it will be 40 and then 35 and then 30
Of course it will. The fact remains that it will be a huge percentage of the cap going to just 3 players on the 53 man roster. There are ramifications to that. There are a lot of good players on this team that will want theirs too. We've seen rosters that were very top heavy- great starting line-up, but no depth. Those teams didn't do squat. Depth is one of the primary things that makes the current team special.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Problem is Jerry overpays.
He’s going to have to overpay to keep them. If he doesn’t pay them someone will. Everyone overpays players these days. QBs, WRs and edge rushers are the three highest paid positions.

bottleKids

Reaction score
I aint never seen Diggs get schooled up and down by a WR the way that Bland got done by Metcalf. Sure Diggs bites on double routes, but Bland was literally getting cooked on every kind of route. Diggs is an allpro and so is bland. Why would i not want both?
I have multiple times when Diggs tries to prioritize jumping routes. He is an amazing player, but we can use the cap space elsewhere.... its moot point he is signed and will be here for years, but hypotheticals are some times fun to discuss.

ghst187

Reaction score
Be nice if Dak took deals like Brady did…
How many first round picks can we get for Micah…/s

CWR

Reaction score
Problem is Jerry overpays.
Only after a lot of posturing. If they want more he pays more, but as always it's going to depend on what the agents believe the market is.

CWR

Reaction score
Be nice if Dak took deals like Brady did…
How many first round picks can we get for Micah…/s
Probably not enough to justify letting the franchise out the door.

dckid

Reaction score
Maybe just me but the numbers are a little lower than I expected

Dak= $49.7M
Parsons=$28.3M
CeeDee=$26.9M

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/market-value/
Do not make Dak the highest paid QB, pay him what Lamar and Hurts got. If he wins the SB you have no choice but getting to a championship game is the my floor. Pay him Hurts number and move forward. He got his big deal after the ankle injury. The organization paid him handsomely after that incident.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Bland is in his 2nd year.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
So, let's see, add it up. W/ Diggs making around 20 mil/per, that comes out to around 125 mil/season. 4 players. That leaves what, 125 mil for the other 49?

Mediocrity, here we come.
That's not how it works.