Dak Pass Chart vs Bucs

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
I'm starting to really think some of our fans have low football smarts regurgitating that bs W/L record. I'm almost certain nobody using that bs for Dak is giving SL and Jason credit for having that same W/L record during this time since they made the game plan. Where is their credit at for the low football iq crew that want to give Dak this bs credit?

Because they were the HC and OC for 2015? ***?? I know you morons have blocked 2015 season out of your collective memories because it completely blow holes in your arguments...but the 2015 season did happen.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Thanks for elaborating more on your point.

I’m very familiar with the concept of WAR (fmr. Baseball) but admittedly haven’t “studied the data” in this context...assuming you have?

Regardless of statistical norms, I’d still posit that Zeke has been much more influential to our W-L success in the last 3 years than Dak. Some actual data to support that would be our serious offensive regression without him for 6 games last year.

Statistical trends are often used for predictive analysis (i.e. draft the RB or QB in round 1, to which I’d agree with you); however, the context of our discussion is retroactive to which I still claim with confidence Zeke is more valuable to us, and has been, then Dak.

You said yourself that with an upgrade over DMC in 2015 that we’d be “cooking with oil”, and that’s exactly what we did in 2016 when we brought Zeke on.

Again, agreed that Dak is better than what we had in 2015, but he doesn’t upgrade the team to 7-8 wins that year playing with McFadden in the backfield.

You basically just said "I don't care about facts...I THINK Zeke was more important to our team's success in 2016 so therefore it is correct!!"

Which is hilarious. The Dallas running attack in 2015 was ranked 3rd...it was ranked 1st in 2016. The Dallas passing attack was ranked in the bottom 1/3 in 2015...it was ranked top 5 in 2016.

It was the Dallas PASSING game that changed significantly in 2016 not the running game. THAT is what was responsible for Dallas picking in the top 5 in 2012 to the best record in the conference in 2016.

Now, you may not LIKE that fact...but those ARE the facts.

WeaponX

Reaction score
You basically just said "I don't care about facts...I THINK Zeke was more important to our team's success in 2016 so therefore it is correct!!"

Which is hilarious. The Dallas running attack in 2015 was ranked 3rd...it was ranked 1st in 2016. The Dallas passing attack was ranked in the bottom 1/3 in 2015...it was ranked top 5 in 2016.

It was the Dallas PASSING game that changed significantly in 2016 not the running game. THAT is what was responsible for Dallas picking in the top 5 in 2012 to the best record in the conference in 2016.

Now, you may not LIKE that fact...but those ARE the facts.
Cute post, and a gross misinterpretation of mine. I didn’t deny any “facts” at all, but it would appear you have an issue distinguishing between correlation and causation, but Iove the passion, carry on

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Because they were the HC and OC for 2015? ***?? I know you morons have blocked 2015 season out of your collective memories because it completely blow holes in your arguments...but the 2015 season did happen.
You stupid person we are only talking about since Dak got here to be fair. Go back to flipping burgers pleeb.

pansophy

Reaction score
Your last sentence is the reason why Dak’s stats are compared to the best. It isn’t done in an attempt to claim he is Top 5. It is done to argue against the claims he is nothing but a terrible QB. It’s to fight against some actual claims like “he is the worst QB in the leagie”, “does nothing but dink and dunk”, “can’t throw accurate 5 yards downfield”, etc.

The over-the-top criticism of everything Dak does stems most of the Dak support, except for a handful of posters. And some of those are probably doing to just to spite the utter nonsense that is spewed in every single thread. Sort of like me picking Zeke and criticizing everything he does now so he isn’t exempt from being a target, because he is supposed to be the star on our dreadful offense and shouldn’t get a free pass. :thumbup:
Interesting because I have said many times that if I didn't have to read all these threads about how great Dak is I wouldn't be nearly as hard on him on the board. So maybe no one should post about him

But that aside when you look at our 3rd and 8+ yard conversion rate for the last 3 years there is a good arguement that Dak isn't in the top half of passers in the league. He has A+ intangibles as Cowherd talked about including playing his best football when the pressure is on, and he is a good runner adding a dimension to the offense.

But when Dak has to pass and everybody knows it he is among the league worst. To me he is still a work in progress and I have seen improvement this year, but I wouldn't pay him big money yet.