Dak: People can say what they want

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Shame he’s giving the noise in social media a platform . Don’t recall a star player doing this before. If the noise is in his head that much might not end well.
Even Aaron Rodgers gave it a platform on Pat McAfee Show when he complimented Dak and talked about how QBs in high-profile teams like Dallas and Green Bay get their share of haters.

JayFord

Reaction score
The cowboys are 9-3 no fan should be angry or upset about anything Dak

The media is going to do it's usual....oh it's just the Seahawks and Dak this and Dak that when in all actuality you'd have to be a stone cold idiot to deny what Dak has done

Motorola

Reaction score
I'm not sure at what point the quantity of 1st downs becomes a detriment. It would seem to indicate a lack of big plays...not to say they didn't have any tonight, but generally speaking. How many 1st downs did Seattle have? I imagine it was considerably fewer, yet we barely squeaked out a win.
Seahawks had 25 first downs to the Cowboys 33.
The difference can be attributed to time of possession- Seattle had the ball 13 & 1/2 minutes to Dallas' 36 & 1/2 minutes = just two minutes short of a full quarter more in TOP.
Even when the 1st downs gained by penalties are subtracted, the difference is still significant...SEA - 20 1st downs, DAL - 27 1st downs.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
If you don't understand how the younger generation talks then don't chime in. It was the same way when yall older folks was once young, the older generation didn't like the things yall did either. To have a problem with how he answers a question is just :lmao:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Sound like some posters here? :muttley:

giphy.gif

plymkr

Reaction score
The cowboys are 9-3 no fan should be angry or upset about anything Dak

The media is going to do it's usual....oh it's just the Seahawks and Dak this and Dak that when in all actuality you'd have to be a stone cold idiot to deny what Dak has done
At 9-3 no fan should be angry about anything. I admit after the 49ers game I thought this season was a wrap. But our offense has come alive. Dak and Ferguson look like completely different players. At first we couldn’t score in the red zone and we were turning the ball over. Now look at us. Totally different team than the first 5 games. The offense is coming into its own. We’re in the thick of things which as a fan is what you want going into December. I remember so many years being out of the race by thanksgiving.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score

'illogically hated Dak' ....no, a lot of fans have questioned that moving forwards can you afford a top paid (with his CAP arrears) Dak with the inevitable hit to the rest of the roster......especially if Dak cant play up to and above that contract. Indeed, most have agreed that this year (and possibly 2024) are the watershed 'prove it' years.

At the moment he's playing excellently, the only warning is that games have started getting closer in correlation to the difficulty of the opposition and will continue to do so. The test isnt performance, its the ability to beat these play-off teams (beating Seattle is a great start).

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
I'm not sure at what point the quantity of 1st downs becomes a detriment. It would seem to indicate a lack of big plays...not to say they didn't have any tonight, but generally speaking. How many 1st downs did Seattle have? I imagine it was considerably fewer, yet we barely squeaked out a win.
Not gonna blow out everybody. They found a way to win a game when defense didn’t play their best game. That gas good win for this team last night! Enjoy it man.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Dak’s girlfriend was flagged for several false starts for saying “the baby is coming” but it never did. The refs were right there to call it. ;)

Cmac

Reaction score
Many on this board waiting to turn on him. Dak's margin for error is so thin, yet we saw the D come up small many times throughout this game. Thanks Dak for playing at a high level while Geno was coming really close to a Player of the Week nomination.

Swagger

Reaction score

Odd tweat but I guess not really these days - there are a lot of sensitive and precious people out there who are unable to take on board constructive comments. Prescott played a great game last night - nobody has said any different.