Dak: People can say what they want

starfan1

Reaction score
Criticism does not equate to hate. At least it never has in my book. Hating is a waste of time and energy.
I think in terms of social media ( here as well) it’s just an overused word

Is over the top critism. It’s interjecting the FACT that you don’t like the QBbover and over even when it’s not thread related

I don’t for one second believe anyone here hates Dak. Not even his 2 biggest critics mountaineer or pappy

They hate the fact he’s our qb and in some cases their takes are dumb but if anyone can hate an individual who plays sports then your problems are deeper than sports

I can’t stand Lebron for a variety of reasons whether they are his views and his use of his platform, flopping , whining etc

But hate doesn’t enter my mind . I root hard for whoever he plays but I envy the dudes athletic prowess

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Even Aaron Rodgers gave it a platform on Pat McAfee Show when he complimented Dak and talked about how QBs in high-profile teams like Dallas and Green Bay get their share of haters.
Sure you get your share of criticism but it’s another thing if you can’t handle it without calling it out as such.

Taking on critics is all part of being in the public eye. Next he’ll be complaining he’s not able to go in public without being swarmed by fans .

cowboyed

Reaction score
Shame he’s giving the noise in social media a platform . Don’t recall a star player doing this before. If the noise is in his head that much might not end well.
It sounds to me that winning and losing is mainly on his shoulders and that accountability is the case for all starting quarterbacks on every team in the NFL. Why kick the dog when he fetched your newspaper.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dak's success is eating you up, G.

Sad to see.
As usual can’t handle the criticism so attack the messenger.

It’s great he’s having some success but has to learn how to handle the critics like all public celebrity’s.

Don’t recall Jethro calling out the critics as haters . Just saying…it’s not a good look.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Playoffs haven’t even started too. Long road ahead. I hope they are ready.
The kid has enough monkeys on his back already. There’s always going to be critics like there is for any celebrity . Calling them out as haters isn’t a good look.

He should rise above it and let his actions and performance speak for itself .

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm not sure at what point the quantity of 1st downs becomes a detriment. It would seem to indicate a lack of big plays...not to say they didn't have any tonight, but generally speaking. How many 1st downs did Seattle have? I imagine it was considerably fewer, yet we barely squeaked out a win.
1st Downs -
Seahags: 25 of 64 plays
Dallas: 33 of 79 plays

Penalty yards -
Seadicks: 10 for 130 yards
Dallas: 9 for 127
:facepalm: :oops:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The cowboys are 9-3 no fan should be angry or upset about anything Dak

The media is going to do it's usual....oh it's just the Seahawks and Dak this and Dak that when in all actuality you'd have to be a stone cold idiot to deny what Dak has done
Sure. Dak is having a MVP caliber season so far. Cowboys wouldn’ t be where they are without him.

But there’s still some season left. And until he gets the monkey off his back in playoffs the criticism is going to continue.

That’s all part of being a star athlete and public celebrity.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Sure. Dak is having a MVP caliber season so far. Cowboys wouldn’ t be where they are without him.

But there’s still some season left. And until he gets the monkey off his back in playoffs the criticism is going to continue.

That’s all part of being a star athlete and public celebrity.
It bothers high level athletes a lot less than fans think.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’d assumed up until now he was handling the noise great. But now it concerns me.

It’s a heavy weight for star athletes like him and such a great guy . Am surprised he’s taking to calling it out now. Not sure why he felt this is the time to take it on publicly?

Qcard

Reaction score
I’d assumed up until now he was handling the noise great. But now it concerns me.

It’s a heavy weight for star athletes like him and such a great guy . Am surprised he’s taking to calling it out now. Not sure why he felt this is the time to take it on publicly?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :espn:

Dr. Taylor doesn't watch football all weekend long!! :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Because most fans have no idea what they’re watching so players just ignore that noise.

Dak is playing outstanding football right now.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

You can be concerned, but nothing has changed. People are connecting dots that aren't there.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Is it possible, an I know this is a long shot, that the question asked included the word haters?
Sure, but he could have responded simply saying he doesn’t listen to the noise .

Instead he’s providing ammo to them .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You can be concerned, but nothing has changed. People are connecting dots that aren't there.
Possibly so but if this season ends in similar fashion the critics will say it’s gotten to him in his head. And what I’m concerned about.

The time to call out the haters if you’re going to is when you have knocked the monkey off your back.