Dak: People can say what they want

Proof

Reaction score
I’d assumed up until now he was handling the noise great. But now it concerns me.

It’s a heavy weight for star athletes like him and such a great guy . Am surprised he’s taking to calling it out now. Not sure why he felt this is the time to take it on publicly?
he was directly asked. lol. not like he came in and grabbed the mic "I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO THE HATERS" lol. he asked and answered. wasn't even provocative.

also

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
If this is what motivates him, I hope he uses it to take him all the way to the SB.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Seahawks had 25 first downs to the Cowboys 33.
The difference can be attributed to time of possession- Seattle had the ball 13 & 1/2 minutes to Dallas' 36 & 1/2 minutes = just two minutes short of a full quarter more in TOP.
Even when the 1st downs gained by penalties are subtracted, the difference is still significant...SEA - 20 1st downs, DAL - 27 1st downs.
no actual top split was 23:33 to 36:27 and 25 1sts to our 33, 10 to 9 on penalty's and we only got 1 sack they got 4 hmm..they ran 64 to our 79 plays,, there is one significant area we can point to this it's Dan Quinn's inability to wanna run zone and run man to man against a team full of weapons like they had where they can get over the top and get some bigger plays quicker so they scored quicker that's it they play zone against us made it tougher for us to move the ball and yet we still scored more because we were able to move the ball slowly and methodically this is just a difference in defensive philosophy...it was a pretty even game across the board.. being at home we won..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'm not calling you a hater, big bro. I just wish you weren't so picky. Enjoy the game. Dak said nothing wrong. Actually, I felt he handled the media concerning his critics very gentle but firm. Dak spoke nothing but the truth.
Understood . It just concerns me that he doesn’t appear to be blocking out the noise.

If he continues playing at this level his performance will silence it.