Not open for further replies.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nothing tangible to criticize him?

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yea you’ve lost it old geezer. Dak Prescott- The Perfect Quarterback

6-12 in his last 18 starts. Show me the elite Quarterback that shares that record.
It’s OK if you don’t appreciate the quarterback. But we can’t even find a back up.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Fans who can’t separate great individual performance from teams don’t have an eye for talent.

But we have individual awards like Pro Bowls , Ring of Honors and Hall of Fames to recognize personal excellence .

Winning championships alone doesn’t define personal excellence.
Great Individual Performance?

You fools have lost your minds. Dak has gone half a season stretches with HORRIBLE performances and the losses stacked up. There was a stretch in 2019 (Dak’s “best season” according to the homers) where he played on par with Sam Friggin Darnold.

Big volume numbers vs bottom dwellers got you clowns hypnotized.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If not for some critical turnovers Bucs would have put up 40+ points on our defense which didn’t put pressure on Brady. And our secondary is still suspect .

Not many teams turning it over 4 times losing the turnover differential and winning. If you can’t run the ball and make critical stops on defense not going far in playoffs. But our QB was our shining star. Not much more we could have asked of him.
Can’t argue. I’ve just seen improvement throughout the team though. Plenty of room for improvement. But it was better than I have seen us in a while

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If not for some critical turnovers Bucs would have put up 40+ points on our defense which didn’t put pressure on Brady. And our secondary is still suspect .

Not many teams turning it over 4 times losing the turnover differential and winning. If you can’t run the ball and make critical stops on defense not going far in playoffs. But our QB was our shining star. Not much more we could have asked of him.
I forgot the safety’s name. But he almost intercepted the ball late in the fourth quarter. The ones Byron Jones should’ve had against Green Bay. Same play different results.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

You fools have lost your minds. Dak has gone half a season stretches with HORRIBLE performances and the losses stacked up. There was a stretch in 2019 (Dak’s “best season” according to the homers) where he played on par with Sam Friggin Darnold.

Stop it, he’s nowhere as bad as what you’re making him out to be.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Can’t argue. I’ve just seen improvement throughout the team though. Plenty of room for improvement. But it was better than I have seen us in a while
If the defense can continue creating turnovers we’ll beat more teams than not.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

What do you think are this teams biggest weakness and strengths?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dude, I said he played a great game and Kellen called a great game. smh. don't know what to say about you dude. sheesh. lol, I did not say he lost the game in any thread. Come on now Rockport.
No one was here did. He relies on his lies ...like a good liar...if you stick to them, just keep lying...eventually even the liar starts believing it. It's a sickness.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Nah, u homers are nauseating

“Dak is an elite quarterback” :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Things you only read on cowboyszone.
I certainly haven’t said Dak is elite. I’ve argued he’s more in the next group. Which with enough supporting cast can win with. His performance Thursday night was evidence he’s more than enough to build around.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

:omg::laugh:

I admire the stubbornness and dedication.......

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I certainly haven’t said Dak is elite. I’ve argued he’s more in the next group. Which with enough supporting cast can win with. His performance Thursday night was evidence he’s more than enough to build around.
Some of your buddies in here said it :laugh::laugh::laugh:

He played well. Ive admitted that. But you cant expect people to change their mind off of one game

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is all I've ever said....so how come I'm a hater?

I keep asking King Troll for an example but he's to cowardly to back up his blowhard bs.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Some of your buddies in here said it :laugh::laugh::laugh:

He played well. Ive admitted that. But you cant expect people to change their mind off of one game
Not my buddies. I’ve often been a critic. But this petty trolling on Dak needs to come to an end.

Any sound analyst can clearly see our QB is not what’s preventing this team from more success.

He led us to the lead in 4qtr with 2 minutes to go against SB Champs and Brady. Maybe he needs to play defense too?

Status
Not open for further replies.