Dak permanently has quieted the doubters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
who said anything about benching? These are bait threads that end in the same way and you guys expect something different. lmao. keep it civil.
Poor baby can’t handle some positivity from a loss. Someone needs to change your diaper.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Poor baby can’t handle some positivity from a loss. Someone needs to change your diaper.
dude, you must be off your meds. in no thread have I blame anyone. sheesh.

I'll overlook your crazy post bro.

sheesh. smh. I see why people don't like you. I tried.

you know you made the thread to bait the detractors. dang.. must be wild to be you.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
girl, shut up!!

you're the reason this site has gone downhill. you must be related to cowboys_bragger or Casper.

I guess I was wrong, you are that stupid. sorry

you can't act that stupid, and I know you're not an actress.

you bring down every thread with your bs crying. sheesh.
dude, you must be off your meds. in no thread have I blame anyone. sheesh.

I'll overlook your crazy post bro.

sheesh. smh. I see why people don't like you. I tried.

you know you made the thread to bait the detractors. dang.. must be wild to be you.
In this thread all you’ve done is act like a donkey.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ahem...I was trying to be polite and answer his questions.

"they"...includes a LOT more people than you seem to indicate. The original post has NON-FOOTBALL BS in it. The rest of it is exactly what the OP hoped for. 26 pages working on 50 again.

Perfect trolling...yes?
I wasn’t referring to you but that’s OK. You shouldn’t think everything‘s about you you’re going to get a complex. I could’ve been referring to the OP

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
In this thread all you’ve done is act like a donkey.
I acted how I was treated sheesh.
I guess I'll go back to treating you like you treat other people. I guess that is what you like? I tried.

let me know if that is how you want me to deal with you?

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I jumped in this thread, because I CAN old man…

How stupid do YOU have to be to think Dak is an elite quarterback when his record is 6-12 in his last 18 games he started and finished :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Show me the elite QBs that are losers like Dak has been…

“Bbut his defense”

“Bbut his coach” (the same coach you cosigned)
How many names do you want me to give you. There are dozens of elite quarterbacks that never won

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Risen, Pappy, Erod, and the others all on ignore. Their agendas are obvious. Their zone supporter badges are a cloak to dupe the normies.

A simple html div class called 'bannerGreen' with background of #4a0... doesn't impress me.
It’s obvious to know who they are. They go out of their way to disrespect. Not only the players but us Other fans

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
not all of them some ive seen on FB are blaming his for taking those sacks nd throwing's the ball too hard to CD on that int and say its his fault they didn't score more tds..lmao..no one will ever be 100% quieted,

i myself went from liking dak and feeling hes was nice starting qb but not overly impressed, had him ranked around 8-10 amongst starting qbs to making an argument that he could be 5th now but we still have to see the likes of Allen and Lamar and Herbert/Mayfield play some of the others etc this season but dak impressed me Thursday...this is coming from a Hard Core tony Romo fan and that takes a lot of will to say that..I still feel romo was better qb in many ways but all in all Dak has moved himself into that class in my mind anyways..

1.Mahomes
2.Rogers
3. Brady
4.Wilson
5. take pick Allen, Dak, Watson if he ever comes back.
8.TBD
9. TBD
10 TBD

a lot of football to be played to fil in those
Someone actually said it was his fault for throwing the ball too hard. LMAO

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How many names do you want me to give you. There are dozens of elite quarterbacks that never won
Fans who can’t separate great individual performance from teams don’t have an eye for talent.

But we have individual awards like Pro Bowls , Ring of Honors and Hall of Fames to recognize personal excellence .

Winning championships alone doesn’t define personal excellence.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You don’t have to say it to imply . You’re history follows you. You’ll be waiting in the wings for the first sign to begin the attacks again. This game made you pull your reins back but Trolls are like Vultures circling their prey.
I don’t think he knows where to fit in. And I think he’s trying to fit in more than give his true opinion.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Fans who can’t separate great individual performance from teams don’t have an eye for talent.

But we have individual awards like Pro Bowls , Ring of Honors and Hall of Fames to recognize personal excellence .

I agree. I couldn’t say it as eloquently as you do

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I am not a Great Elliott fan. But in my opinion it was the best game I seen him play. Pass blocking was excellent. It didn’t matter that they didn’t get many yards. And that’s what I call being a team player.I think it was Gronkowski that killed us

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Here’s a good list. Top 25 QB’s to not win a Super Bowl. Link attached
Here’s a few HOFamers:
Marino, Tarkenton, Fouts, Kelly, Moon

We’ve seen this childish uninformed agenda driven troll like rhetoric before. Most aren’t Cowboy fans. These online sites attract many opposing fans.

https://www.thesportster.com/football/top-25-nfl-quarterbacks-of-all-time-without-a-super-bowl-win/

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Keep laughing. Like an idiot. Those of us with a brain realize that there are 22 starters on an NFL team.

But you’re not fooling me or anyone else with the won-loss crap. You’ve got nothing tangible to criticize the guy due, so you desperately reach for that.

Nobody’s fooled.

How about we compare him to his contemporaries? Sorry but you’d still look like a fool.
Nothing tangible to criticize him?

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yea you’ve lost it old geezer. Dak Prescott- The Perfect Quarterback

6-12 in his last 18 starts. Show me the elite Quarterback that shares that record.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Here’s a good list. Top 25 QB’s to not win a Super Bowl. Link attached
Here’s a few HOFamers:
Marino, Tarkenton, Fouts, Kelly, Moon

We’ve seen this childish uninformed agenda driven troll like rhetoric before. Most aren’t Cowboy fans. These online sites attract many opposing fans.

https://www.thesportster.com/football/top-25-nfl-quarterbacks-of-all-time-without-a-super-bowl-win/
Steve Grogan, Ken Stabler , Jim Kelly. Without even looking at your list. I’m looking now though

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I am not a Great Elliott fan. But in my opinion it was the best game I seen him play. Pass blocking was excellent. It didn’t matter that they didn’t get many yards. And that’s what I call being a team player.I think it was Gronkowski that killed us
If not for some critical turnovers Bucs would have put up 40+ points on our defense which didn’t put pressure on Brady. And our secondary is still suspect. Not many teams turning it over 4 times losing the turnover differential and winning.

If you can’t run the ball and make critical stops on defense not going far in playoffs. But our QB was our shining star. Not much more we could have asked of him. He did give us the lead on his last possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.