Dak permanently has quieted the doubters

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All these people said they were going to do nothing but talk football going forward. Boy that went out the window fast.
Ahem...I was trying to be polite and answer his questions.

"they"...includes a LOT more people than you seem to indicate. The original post has NON-FOOTBALL BS in it. The rest of it is exactly what the OP hoped for. 26 pages working on 50 again.

Perfect trolling...yes?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
shut up. nobody listen to your garbage. go cry about the dog across the street barking

I stopped responding to her a long time ago as she always tries to be the moral groundskeeper around here. She should take better care of her kids and leave the board for awhile.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And there it is

Its always on somebody else. Its never Dak’s fault :laugh::laugh:

Typical…

6-12 in his last 18 starts. You fools paraded his W/L record for years now, but since it doesnt work in his favor, its a “team game”:laugh::laugh:

Keep laughing. Like an idiot. Those of us with a brain realize that there are 22 starters on an NFL team.

But you’re not fooling me or anyone else with the won-loss crap. You’ve got nothing tangible to criticize the guy due, so you desperately reach for that.

Nobody’s fooled.

This is to be expected though. You are the same genius that compared Dak’s stats to Aikman’s and didnt even try to adjust for era. :laugh::laugh:

How about we compare him to his contemporaries? Sorry but you’d still look like a fool.

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, go back and show me where I made Pappy my shining exhibit? How about explain that to me? Instead of manning up and admitting your comprehension skills failed you and that you were wrong you're going to keep this charade up and move on to something else. Now I only see what I want to see. I've been cordial with you and I've given you the benefit of the doubt but I can't no more. You've made the LIST. Congrats. You've worked so hard to get there......

Who else wants to get added to the list? I got you down, Mountaneer down, USArmy down....who's next?

Wait a second.....so you accuse other people of seeing only what they want to see.....

But when I said the same thing to YOU...it's insulting?

Fine ignore me then! If that's your moral integrity, we have nothing further to say to each other.

"
rocyaice said:
Are you slow? Go back and read what I said about Pappy. This is why I asked you to clarify because you're making no sense. I didn't say ANYTHING about Pappy "

Wait...did you mention him or not? On one hand you tell me to read what you said about pappy then on the other you said you didn't say ANYTHING. Which is it?
Oh....since you forgot.....I'll remind you .....You used pappy twice...as an example:

You’re giving trolls too much credit lol. They troll. They will troll for no audience if they have to. No stage is too big or small for them…I mean look at Pappy Dog….he literally trolls for a audience of no one.
I agree at times the lines can be blurred. But there’s a easy way to spot trolls…anyone who likes a Pappydog post is a troll….

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you slow? Go back and read what I said about Pappy. This is why I asked you to clarify because you're making no sense. I didn't say ANYTHING about Pappy nor did I generalize his statements. What I said was you can tell who the trolls are by the people who like his posts.

And yes Mountaineer is comparable to Pappy. For sure. He's toned it down the past week or so. Fair enough. You chose to see what you want. I can't help you. I've tried. There's just disconnect there and you're unwilling to see it.

Since 2016 I've been cautious about Prescott as I could see his shortcomings esp starting the 2017 season.

So far he has 1 playoff win.
Guess that Pappy calls them correctly!!!!
Use respect when referring to my name as in the end, Dak has yet to prove me wrong.
6-12 his last 18 games and you guys dare to use the word GREAT and Prescott in the same sentence!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I stopped responding to her a long time ago as she always tries to be the moral groundskeeper around here. She should take better care of her kids and leave the board for awhile.

I need to do that too. It's impossible to have an honest conversation.....things get so twisted up I forget what we were talking about.

You’re giving trolls too much credit lol. They troll. They will troll for no audience if they have to. No stage is too big or small for them…I mean look at Pappy Dog….he literally trolls for a audience of no one.
I agree at times the lines can be blurred. But there’s a easy way to spot trolls…anyone who likes a Pappydog post is a troll….

Then insults other people with the "see what you want to see", and when it was said back....it's offensive.

Very strange! And...I need to ignore!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And so what is the root cause?

I believe if there is a problem...or non-sense, it is imperative to find the root cause of it.
The problem is you Dak haters. Don’t you see that McFly? And then there are a few like you who talk out both sides of your ***.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Since 2016 I've been cautious about Prescott as I could see his shortcomings esp starting the 2017 season.

So far he has 1 playoff win.
Guess that Pappy calls them correctly!!!!
Use respect when referring to my name as in the end, Dak has yet to prove me wrong.
6-12 his last 18 games and you guys dare to use the word GREAT and Prescott in the same sentence!
Pappy…you’re so dedicated to this troll job that I’m not gonna add you to the ignore list. I just want to see where this goes lol….

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pappy…you’re so dedicated to this troll job that I’m not gonna add you to the ignore list. I just want to see where this goes lol….
Cowards ignore and after all this time never had you begged as one......
A cheer that Dak proves me wrong with a ring the next 3 years!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
A coward ignores to run away from responsibility or to run away from criticism…..to ignore stupidity and ignorance? You’re not a coward for that…that being said…you ain’t make my IG list. I just want to see how far you take this lol.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A coward ignores to run away from responsibility or to run away from criticism…..to ignore stupidity and ignorance? You’re not a coward for that…that being said…you ain’t make my IG list. I just want to see how far you take this lol.

You gotta it all wrong.
The question in the air is how far Dak can take us.......
So far nothing impressive!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
shut up. nobody listen to your garbage. go cry about the dog across the street barking
You haters are so funny and entertaining. Dak played an amazing game after coming back from a horrible injury and outplayed the GOAT. Yet you McFly’s hate on him for losing the game. Which he obviously didn’t. That’s what makes it so entertaining. Watching you haters crap on yourselves.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I guarantee you that you still won’t admit how much of a fool you have been when that happens. You don’t have the sack which you’ve proven over and over. but please, keep it up, it gives me laughs every time you post. Which is only about Dak and nothing else.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You haters are so funny and entertaining. Dak played an amazing game after coming back from a horrible injury and outplayed the GOAT. Yet you McFly’s hate on him for losing the game. Which he obviously didn’t. That’s what makes it so entertaining. Watching you haters crap on yourselves.
dude, I said he played a great game and Kellen called a great game. smh. don't know what to say about you dude. sheesh. lol, I did not say he lost the game in any thread. Come on now Rockport.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guarantee you that you still won’t admit how much of a fool you have been when that happens. You don’t have the sack which you’ve proven over and over. but please, keep it up, it gives me laughs every time you post. Which is only about Dak and nothing else.

Have I been in a coma?
Did we win a SB with Dak and I missed it?
Did we beat a team with a winning record and I missed it?
Has Dak stopped being the Field Goal KING?
Have we won another playoff game?
Nah no Coma for the Pappy I'm pretty sure of that fact!:muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.