Dak permanently has quieted the doubters

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnday

Reaction score
And his stats put any of the dunces right in their place. They don’t have a leg to stand on.

The only thing they accomplish is destroying any credibility for themselves or anything else they say.
I have to disagree. The only stat that matters is the number of wins. When it comes to Dak’s stats, they mean nothing if they are not part of winning the football game. I saw some stats a few months ago that showed the number of wins decling as Dak’s stats have increased since his rookie year. If anything, it shows that more wins come when the team is running the ball. Dak had four games with great stats last year. You know how that worked out. If stats are the end-all, Troy Aikman wouldn’t be in the HOF. Dak played well Thursday night, but the results were the same.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Just quit crapping on anyone who says something positive about the Cowboys QB. That would be a good start.
I already did. how about you read your buddies smart asp posts. I'm getting very close to going back to the way I use to posts after listen to his crap and now you defending the simpelton.

jnday

Reaction score
How good you said he wasnt. End of story, its over. You got it wrong.
This team has been in a downward losing spiral since Dak started putting up those stats that excites you. I had rather see him go back to passing for 200 yards and winning games than putting up these awesome stats that don’t translate into wins. Again, what was I wrong about? Was the Super Bowl appearances or the playoff wins that proved me wrong? Did Dallas win Thursday night? Do you realize how ignorant our fanbase looks when they think that losing a game proves that they was right? There is nothing to gloat about when the team loses.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
This team has been in a downward losing spiral since Dak started putting up those stats that excites you. I had rather see him go back to passing for 200 yards and winning games than putting up these awesome stats that don’t translate into wins. Again, what was I wrong about? Was the Super Bowl appearances or the playoff wins that proved me wrong? Did Dallas win Thursday night? Do you realize how ignorant our fanbase looks when they think that losing a game proves that they was right? There is nothing to gloat about when the team loses.
you hater.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Lol.....team, team, team.

we’re talking about a player and your terrible evaluation of his talent and abilities. You got it all wrong and you can’t handle it.

only one ignorant is you.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have to disagree. The only stat that matters is the number of wins. When it comes to Dak’s stats, they mean nothing if they are not part of winning the football game. I saw some stats a few months ago that showed the number of wins decling as Dak’s stats have increased since his rookie year. If anything, it shows that more wins come when the team is running the ball. Dak had four games with great stats last year. You know how that worked out. If stats are the end-all, Troy Aikman wouldn’t be in the HOF. Dak played well Thursday night, but the results were the same.

You can feel free to disagree. But this nonsense of wins and losses being about one player is just that - nonsense. There are 22 guys - at a minimum - responsible for a team winning and losing.

You mentioned Aikman - my all-time favorite Cowboy- but even I will admit that he was greatly helped by a top defense and running game throughout his career.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You can feel free to disagree. But this nonsense of wins and losses being about one player is just that - nonsense. There are 22 guys - at a minimum - responsible for a team winning and losing.

You mentioned Aikman - my all-time favorite Cowboy- but even I will admit that he was greatly helped by a top defense and running game throughout his career.
And evidence of that is how his career started and ended.

Attaching winning championships to QB’s is just a troll like behavioral attempt to rile up those they are inciting. Like it provides evidence that the QB isn’t proven yet.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
These attachments by fans that individual players aren’t great talents unless they play on a great team is flagrantly agenda driven.

It’s poor or lazy analysis at its core . It’s like a casual fan who only watches the highlights reel or reads the headlines.

Great talents can be on less than good teams. Some of the greats in NFL history never saw a championship game .

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If fans want to target or attack someone in the organization who’s preventing the team from more success , they should go after the person or persons responsible for putting the personnel and coaching staff together.

The Cowboys have had one constant throughout this era which has prevented this franchise from having more success thru several coaching changes, QB’s and roster changes. There’s no greater target for everyone to attack or hold their feet to the fire.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And evidence of that is how his career started and ended.

Attaching winning championships to QB’s is just a troll like behavioral attempt to rile up those they are inciting. Like it provides evidence that the QB isn’t proven yet.

It reeks of desperation. Because they have no actual valid criticisms.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If that is true...we have to fight the people that do. This is our community. We have to fight for what's right...even if we don't agree with opinions.

Labels suck.
Don’t have to fight the people that do. Just ignore the particular post unless it’s in directly at you and then yeah I don’t blame you. My issue is it’s not for me to say. As long as they leave me out of it. Right wrong or indifferent. I support opinions not people

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Amen. There are certain posters here who do nothing but hurl cheap insults and call names. It's very sad.
I do not support people that label people. I only support opinions that I agree with. You have to separate the two. Not you necessarily just in general. Just because I like somethings someone says it doesn’t mean I agree with their philosophy

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Amen. There are certain posters here who do nothing but hurl cheap insults and call names. It's very sad.
Then you’re as bad as they are. This is childish and both accounts. I don’t even know why I’m responding. Not trying to be peacemaker. I feel like I’m being involved in something I’m not involved in

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If that is true...we have to fight the people that do. This is our community. We have to fight for what's right...even if we don't agree with opinions.

Labels suck.
I’m really only giving you 1/2 of a like LOL

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Labels suck.
I fight all the time. When someone says something to me. If I feel some thing is unjust against someone else I might speak up. Sometimes I feel like you both deserve it. And sometimes I don’t. I take everything individually. It’s difficult but just my make up. I try to look at the entire picture. It’s difficult sometimes. To choose right and wrong. I believe we’re good. And that’s all that matters right now

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I didn’t expect them to win. It would have been nice if they had won the game. I can’t honestly remember ever predicting the score and winner like some of the posters here. It’s wasted time IMO.
I just ask because nobody expected them to win yet he had a great game in a game he wasn’t suppose to win anyway. So how do we gauge that?

kskboys

Reaction score
I just ask because nobody expected them to win yet he had a great game in a game he wasn’t suppose to win anyway. So how do we gauge that?
Going in, I thought we had a good chance to win. I put it at 30-40%. Had arguments w/ my buddies about it. I actually don't understand why no one was giving us a chance.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s a shame more fans don’t have the ability to scout talent beyond the results of the game. Some of the greatest talents come from teams that don’t have much success.

Status
Not open for further replies.