Dak permanently has quieted the doubters

Status
Not open for further replies.

kskboys

Reaction score
Then you’re as bad as they are. This is childish and both accounts. I don’t even know why I’m responding. Not trying to be peacemaker. I feel like I’m being involved in something I’m not involved in
Not even close. I get caught up in responding in kind, sadly. Hard to watch someone call others names persistently w/ no repercussions. And it gets really sad when they start including me when all I did was give my opinion. You've misread the situation regarding me.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Going in, I thought we had a good chance to win. I put it at 30-40%. Had arguments w/ my buddies about it. I actually don't understand why no one was giving us a chance.
An 8 1/2 point spread is huge in the NFL. The largest line this week. If Tampa doesn’t lose out in the turnover differential the game isn’t as close as it was.

On Any Day still exist in the league. And nothing better to present an upset or turn of events than turnovers.

kskboys

Reaction score
It’s a shame more fans don’t have the ability to scout talent beyond the results of the game. Some of the greatest talents come from teams that don’t have much success.
And many players who might've been very good have been derailed by a poor GM/team building concept. David Carr is a glaring example. Archie Manning, Joe Thomas, Megatron, Stephen Jackson, Dick Butkus, those are some I can think of offhand. JJ Watt.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s a shame more fans don’t have the ability to scout talent beyond the results of the game. Some of the greatest talents come from teams that don’t have much success.
Not even close. I get caught up in responding in kind, sadly. Hard to watch someone call others names persistently w/ no repercussions. And it gets really sad when they start including me when all I did was give my opinion. You've misread the situation regarding me.
Unfortunately it appears the financial contributors are allowed more leeway. The OP is basically trolling the Dak Trolls. I’ve called him out as well.

But in this particular case it’s time for the Dak trolling to cease. He’s obviously not a contributing factor to this teams lack of success.

kskboys

Reaction score
An 8 1/2 point spread is huge in the NFL. The largest line this week. If Tampa doesn’t lose out in the turnover differential the game isn’t as close as it was.

On Any Day still exist in the league. And nothing better to present an upset or turn of events than turnovers.
Part of the game.

I somewhat expected it since we are seeing a changing of philosophy on D. Much more toughness and guys who are football players, as opposed to toolsy combine babies.

kskboys

Reaction score
Unfortunately it appears the financial contributors are allowed more leeway. The OP is basically trolling the Dak Trolls. I’ve called him out as well.

But in this particular case it’s time for the Dak trolling to cease. He’s obviously not a contributing factor to this teams lack of success.
I cannot tell you how sick I am of the infighting between those two groups. They derail anything and everything w/ constant insults and whining.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And many players who might've been very good have been derailed by a poor GM/team building concept. David Carr is a glaring example. Archie Manning, Joe Thomas, Megatron, Stephen Jackson, Dick Butkus, those are some I can think of offhand. JJ Watt.
How bout Barry Sanders , OJ. And Walter Payton until they finally had a team. Many great QB’s in HOF who weren’t on championship teams.

It’s blatantly a lazy analysis by some fans . It’s either ignorant or agenda driven. Part of the blame is how our media over hypes our champions. We are becoming like a Gold medal or bust society.

kskboys

Reaction score
How bout Barry Sanders , OJ. And Walter Payton until they finally had a team. Many great QB’s in HOF who weren’t on championship teams.

It’s blatantly a lazy analysis by some fans . It’s either ignorant or agenda driven. Part of the blame is how our media over hypes our champions. We are becoming like a Gold medal or bust society.
Troy Smith and our own Eugene Lockhart also.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I didn’t think I was responding to you

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I guess I did respond to you. But I thought I was responding to someone else. Apologies. I’m not afraid to say I made a mistake

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Z
I fight all the time. When someone says something to me. If I feel some thing is unjust against someone else I might speak up. Sometimes I feel like you both deserve it. And sometimes I don’t. I take everything individually. It’s difficult but just my make up. I try to look at the entire picture. It’s difficult sometimes. To choose right and wrong. I believe we’re good. And that’s all that matters right now

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree that it is a difficult thing...to be "good". We observe and make these choices...and sometimes we fail.

I am going to leave it at that...and recognize you as a brother in this thing we call life.

The main thing is to have some humility and humbleness. Which is what I don't see in this person that incessantly chases me down. That you support.

But....you give me pause....because you admit it's a difficult thing. I admire that admission.

Status
Not open for further replies.