Dak played an outstanding game

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just thought.... you said because the bills didn't RUN THE BALL or PLAY DEFENSE NEARLY AS WELL.....

hmmmm..... why you and your fellow minions NEVERRRRRRRRRR use the "didn't run the ball and defense didn't play well" excuses when Dak loses??????

PLEASE explain why your angle is so hypocritical!!!

A franchise QB doesn't need a completely dominant defense and a great running game to produce. They can actually carry a team when they have to. Prescott can't.

JPostSam

Reaction score
he did play very well -- mainly, not because he did anything amazing, but by avoiding the problems that have been his downfall. he didn't force the ball into coverage, and he didn't bounce the ball off the turf or sail it over his receivers' heads. the called run/RPO he had early on was another element that has been missing in losing efforts.
i want to see more of all of this.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Every game is a team win. Defense held them to 3 pts. The same team that came back from 17 against Buffalo to win the game.
Okay, so I agree, great Team win. I've never seen Dak hand the ball off as he did tonight. I give him an A+ on that. I'd almost give him and the defense the team ball. Great job.

GINeric

Reaction score
Super Bowl ring.

Have your nurse adjust your harness.

He's no Nick Foles. Foles got a statue in frontof the stadium. Wentz don't even have a figurine in the sporting shops in the stadium's store.

Nick Foles and Trent Dilpher has a ring.... Marino doesn't. Marino is in the Hall of Fame. So which one of those quarterbacks are better than Marino....

I'll wait....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He can’t play well against winning teams though. So it means the Vikings are going to lose out and be 8-9

He has wins against two winning teams this season, don’t understand why some of you keep looking for something to complain about him.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He's no Nick Foles. Foles got a statue in frontof the stadium. Wentz don't even have a figurine in the sporting shops in the stadium's store.

Nick Foles and Trent Dilpher has a ring.... Marino doesn't. Marino is in the Hall of Fame. So which one of those quarterbacks are better than Marino....

I'll wait....
Wentz is so bad he’s not even playing.

GINeric

Reaction score
A franchise QB doesn't need a completely dominant defense and a great running game to produce. They can actually carry a team when they have to. Prescott can't.

Josh Allen is a franchise quarterback.... why didn't he "carry his team" over the team we just blew out.....