Dak played an outstanding game

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
Very good game by Dak, if I saw this consistently I would be happy, but I have no doubt that he will go back to normal next week or the week after.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Dak need to play like this every game....take what's there...he doesn't need to carry the team every drive.....good game management by him today

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
22-25 for 276 yards and 2 TD’s. Passer rating of 139.3. Made some outstanding throws and should’ve had 3 TD’s if Schultz wouldn’t have dropped that pass in the end zone.

Kudos to the whole team. It was a total team effort. OL did its job, Pollard did his thang, and the defense finally able to stop the run and pressure on passing downs. Yes, even Dak had his best game finally. Gotta go for another one on turkey day.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Very good game by Dak, if I saw this consistently I would be happy, but I have no doubt that he will go back to normal next week or the week after.
Yep, the haters have officially moved on to “must be consistent”

cowboyed

Reaction score
Credit will be given when due. He did good today. And he should have done good today considering the state of the Vikings secondary. If he keeps playing at this level, more props will be given. Outstanding game, let’s hope it can become an outstanding streak of games as well.
Their secondary is just like ours, one great corner, one inexperienced corner. Safeties fairly average. Quinn indicated he would fix the run stopping bleeding and he did. We had an outstanding game plan on offense. No need to diminish the Vikings who beat the Bills last week on the road no less.

Dakota

Reaction score
The rust is off. Dak is the best QB in the NFC and possibly the NFL. Took a few games, but he is back!

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
I'll give dak credit, that's the best hand offs I've ever seen him do. Great game and the defense played well.

You just can't make yourself accept that the Pollard and Lamb passes were good plays by the QB?

Is your hatred and need to be right so bad that you just can't mouth it?

I mean honestly if you really love this game, not the team, but the game of football, you could find a way to appreciate good plays no matter the name.

What I see by some haters are people who just can't appreciate the game of football regardless of the jersey or what is on the back of the jersey nameplate. Are you one of these?