Dak played an outstanding game

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
22-25 for 276 yards and 2 TD’s. Passer rating of 139.3. Made some outstanding throws and should’ve had 3 TD’s if Schultz wouldn’t have dropped that pass in the end zone.
The best play the game for me. Second quarter. Prescott on the run. Tuck the shoulder and threw a bullet to Schiltz. I can’t explain how difficult that is . For anyone else

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang if dak can hand the ball off like he did tonight I think we can beat anybody. A+ and game ball for those plays. The defense did okay but can get better.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I mean, can a QB have an easier job than he had today? Does anybody really believe Cooper Rush couldn't have done that?
I guess the answer is. Do you really believe he could have. LMAO

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You just can't make yourself accept that the Pollard and Lamb passes were good plays by the QB?

Is your hatred and need to be right so bad that you just can't mouth it?

I mean honestly if you really love this game, not the team, but the game of football, you could find a way to appreciate good plays no matter the name.

What I see by some haters are people who just can't appreciate the game of football regardless of the jersey or what is on the back of the jersey nameplate. Are you one of these?

Exactly, this was a class game from him, and there's no denying that. At least from a rational point of view.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Credit will be given when due. He did good today. And he should have done good today considering the state of the Vikings secondary. If he keeps playing at this level, more props will be given. Outstanding game, let’s hope it can become an outstanding streak of games as well.
I know you smiled today.
Warms my heart.
Bill is in the mail. I take checks.
Because I happily litigate.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Even if Cooper could have done that Dak did it. I mean come on, why take a dump on a perfect cake? Dak did a good job today, as the whole friggin team. And that's that.

I'll agree with that. This is a winning formula for the cowboys

As for Dak I'm not a huge fan of his but he played within himself today and performed the way you would expect a guy who demanded top dollar to play

As fans we shouldn't be falling all over ourselves slobbering all over him

He's paid like a franchise QB

This type of game should be the expectation week in and week out. The defense kept pressure off and run game controlled the flow

They made his job incredibly easy today
If he didn't have a game like this he should have been embarrassed. This was exactly what he should be delivering. Now go do it again. And again. Like you're supposed to

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You just can't make yourself accept that the Pollard and Lamb passes were good plays by the QB?

Is your hatred and need to be right so bad that you just can't mouth it?

I mean honestly if you really love this game, not the team, but the game of football, you could find a way to appreciate good plays no matter the name.

What I see by some haters are people who just can't appreciate the game of football regardless of the jersey or what is on the back of the jersey nameplate. Are you one of these?
so you're hating on those handoffs. sheesh, you need to find another team. we played team ball and we had some of the best handoffs and defensive plays of the year and you're complaining about that. wow, just wow. and long field goals. wow.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He was very very good tonight.
What I LOVED was he kept the read option on a big 3rd down

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
I mean is consistency not important or????

It is, but consistency shouldn't clouded and poison a person so much that they can't appreciate when a football player makes some good plays.

More and more I see people such as the "Likes Collector" being less a fan of the game of football, and more of a fan of their expectations/agenda of the team.

This makes some of the fans impossible to satisfy.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
so you're hating on those handoffs. sheesh, you need to find another team. we played team ball and we had some of the best handoffs and defensive plays of the year and you're complaining about that. wow, just wow. and long field goals. wow.

That's not the point, and you bloody well know it.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
22-25 for 276 yards and 2 TD’s. Passer rating of 139.3. Made some outstanding throws and should’ve had 3 TD’s if Schultz wouldn’t have dropped that pass in the end zone.
Yes he did! Keep on playing like this Dak!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Um...because the Bills didn't run the ball or play defense nearly as well?

This isn't as complicated as you're making it seem.
The guy who said the defense sucked yesterday. Don’t you have any self respect

Coy

Reaction score

He played great, with him playing like this we can beat anyone, hopefully he continues it.