Dak played well enough to win

Nav22

Reaction score
The angry Dak apologists out again. Stats are crap when those stats are are mainly in 1 quarter, Dak played great in the second but was average in the other 3. Did Dak lose the game no but he didn't do anything to win it and that is what is expected from a franchise QB. 17 points that is what he produced. Wah wah wah. get real nancy, you and your Dak buddies, please just stop with the excuses that is all we hear year in and out. Dallas lost because they were no good enough to win.
“He didn’t do anything to win it”....

Except hit Gallup with an absolute DIME in the final minute that should’ve either led to OT or a win.

What’s it like being so willfully dense?
:lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
So far 0-1

Depends on how many points he can score.
So turnovers are irrelevant in football now. Got it. New COVID rules I must not be aware of.
:laugh:

Football 101 for you, since I’m feeling generous: if you air it out dangerously and therefore your team scores 24 points while you throw 4 INTs, that isn’t good football and you’ll have less of a chance at winning than if you score 17 points with 0 turnovers.

Dak’s play helped keep us in the game because despite the leaky pass protection, he took great care of the football and made plays when they were there. We were 1 play away (Gallup deep ball) from potentially winning.

You should really watch more NFL football than just the Cowboys. How much of a chance did Carson Wentz give his team with the same 17 points (and 3 TURNOVERS) that Dallas scored?

Brax

Reaction score
“He didn’t do anything to win it”....

Except hit Gallup with an absolute DIME in the final minute that should’ve either led to OT or a win.

What’s it like being so willfully dense?
:lmao2:
Dense is not understanding the dime was made possible by OPI. By the way who won? Is it that hard for you or are you so much of a homer you do not understand he did nothing to win it because they lost.

Nav22

Reaction score
Dense is not understanding the dime was made possible by OPI. By the way who won? Is it that hard for you or are you so much of a homer you do not understand he did nothing to win it because they lost.
LOLLLLL no, no the dime had ZERO to do with the phantom OPI, but thanks for playing.

You know NOTHING about football and likely never played the sport.

Brax

Reaction score
LOLLLLL no, no the dime had ZERO to do with the phantom OPI, but thanks for playing.

You know NOTHING about football and likely never played the sport.
LMAO , Homer reply , just stop before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Reaction score
who cares. I will ALWAYS revert back to Romo putting up 48 points against the Broncos and losing. He got ripped. So dont talk to me about Dak's 17 points being "Good enough."
I don't have the official capacity to "Like" but here it is.

Brax

Reaction score
So it’s the driver’s fault when some slow kid misses the bus? Whatever makes you feel better, Slow Kid.
:thumbup:
Yeah Dak missed me he has troubles on some routes but what s new. Did mommy wipe your tears when he picked you up or did he miss you too?

visionary

Reaction score
25-39, 266 Yds, TD, 30 Rush yds, sacked 3 times, zero turnovers.

92.5 passer rating, 73.4 Total QBR (8th-best in the NFL thus far).

Absolute dime to Gallup that should’ve/could’ve resulted in overtime or a win.

And all of that was despite a pass rush that got in his face for much of the night, led by the great Aaron Donald wreaking havoc inside.

Today is Monday. The Cowboys are being talked about nationally on every single sports show, TV or radio/podcast. I have yet to see a SINGLE analyst put this loss on Dak’s “poor play,” even though blaming the QB is an automatic ratings bonanza (ask Tony Romo).

You know why? Because Dak actually played WELL... and anyone without a CLEAR bias and who knows football, knows it.

If I’m wrong, PLEASE link me to a respected analyst who says that Dak played poorly last night. Go right ahead!

1) He didn’t “play poorly“ just because you’re an angry, know-nothing troglodyte who doesn’t like him, facts be damned.

2) He didn’t “play poorly“ just because you don’t watch enough football to know what good QB play and bad QB play really looks like.

3) He didn’t “play poorly“ just because your life SUCKS and it kills you to see a young overachiever make $31.4M to play QB for your favorite football team.

If you’re reading this and got offended, good. You people know who you are. I know the truth hurts.

The VERY strong majority of football analysts/players/coaches/GMs know that Dak is a top-10 QB.

Let this serve as a reminder to the loud minority crying about Dak’s play after a tough loss: you people generally aren’t even worth the time of day to even respond to. Consider this your lucky day!

The issue is not whether he played “poorly” or not. The issue is that in tight games he does not play like an elite QB and wants to be paid like that

Can you name another elite QB whose team is 1-8 in one score games over the last year?

So stop making excuses and open your eyes

Nav22

Reaction score
The issue is not whether he played “poorly” or not. The issue is that in tight games he does not play like an elite QB and wants to be paid like that

Can you name another elite QB whose team is 1-8 in one score games over the last year?

So stop making excuses and open your eyes
Deep ball to Gallup.

I know your kind wants to pretend Dak wasn’t clutch Sunday because it’s your only angle left. It’s adorable!

visionary

Reaction score
Deep ball to Gallup.

I know your kind wants to pretend Dak wasn’t clutch Sunday because it’s your only angle left. It’s adorable!

so no answer to my question?

I know “your type” too

Nav22

Reaction score
so no answer to my question?

I know “your type” too
Incredibly stupid and inane question you posed there, but I’ll play along.

No, I can’t name another.

Your turn: can you name another “elite QB” who won 40 games in his first 4 years with 15,000 pass yards?

Cherry-picking stats is fun!!!

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
25-39, 266 Yds, TD, 30 Rush yds, sacked 3 times, zero turnovers.

92.5 passer rating, 73.4 Total QBR (8th-best in the NFL thus far).

Absolute dime to Gallup that should’ve/could’ve resulted in overtime or a win.

And all of that was despite a pass rush that got in his face for much of the night, led by the great Aaron Donald wreaking havoc inside.

Today is Monday. The Cowboys are being talked about nationally on every single sports show, TV or radio/podcast. I have yet to see a SINGLE analyst put this loss on Dak’s “poor play,” even though blaming the QB is an automatic ratings bonanza (ask Tony Romo).

You know why? Because Dak actually played WELL... and anyone without a CLEAR bias and who knows football, knows it.

If I’m wrong, PLEASE link me to a respected analyst who says that Dak played poorly last night. Go right ahead!

1) He didn’t “play poorly“ just because you’re an angry, know-nothing troglodyte who doesn’t like him, facts be damned.

2) He didn’t “play poorly“ just because you don’t watch enough football to know what good QB play and bad QB play really looks like.

3) He didn’t “play poorly“ just because your life SUCKS and it kills you to see a young overachiever make $31.4M to play QB for your favorite football team.

If you’re reading this and got offended, good. You people know who you are. I know the truth hurts.

The VERY strong majority of football analysts/players/coaches/GMs know that Dak is a top-10 QB.

Let this serve as a reminder to the loud minority crying about Dak’s play after a tough loss: you people generally aren’t even worth the time of day to even respond to. Consider this your lucky day!

Thanks DAK for the write up .

Still doesnt change the fact you BLOW !@!

and yes , you played like **** !@

Swanny

Reaction score
So turnovers are irrelevant in football now. Got it. New COVID rules I must not be aware of.

Football 101 for you, since I’m feeling generous: if you air it out dangerously and therefore your team scores 24 points while you throw 4 INTs, that isn’t good football and you’ll have less of a chance at winning than if you score 17 points with 0 turnovers.

Dak’s play helped keep us in the game because despite the leaky pass protection, he took great care of the football and made plays when they were there. We were 1 play away (Gallup deep ball) from potentially winning.

You should really watch more NFL football than just the Cowboys. How much of a chance did Carson Wentz give his team with the same 17 points (and 3 TURNOVERS) that Dallas scored?
Turnovers are irrelevant if you don't score more than the opponent. I've watched, studied tape, used to pay for the all 22 views and coach. I've stopped watching the crap product the nfl has become besides the Cowboys game. I know how important turnovers are. But it doesn't matter if you don't score enough points and have 0 turnovers. Your question was completely different than the point your trying to prove. 1 TD scored by your QB per game is not good enough in today's garbage FF Football.