Dak plays eerily similar to Peyton Manning since his injury

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You should have heard both mannings raving about Dak last game as they watched it on EPSN. That was about the time you were sobbing in your wooby knowing how long the season is going to be for trolls like you.
He rather see cowboys lose than win so he can bash Dak.....he has done as much

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
my eyes need to see it for 17 games a few post season games..the body of work is the entire season...not 3 games, sure he look's improved, so far..

Exactly. Be "elite" for the whole season....and into the playoffs.

And look (not you, others that will call me a hater), I won't be sitting here with arms folded and brows furrowed. Imma be cheering my arse off!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Exactly. Be "elite" for the whole season....and into the playoffs.

And look (not you, others that will call me a hater), I won't be sitting here with arms folded and brows furrowed. Imma be cheering my arse off!
yes goes for the entire team and coaching staff..

all these post on coaches getting new jobs some losing their , players we should keep, whos wining awards, stat puffing rankings etc,

gives me migraine.

ITS BEEN 4 GAMES FANS!!!

calm down..enjoy the season before jumping so far ahead..

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
My biggest complaint with Dak has ALWAYS been his inability to process the field as the play develops. But I have seen that he has gotten better every year. And, post injury, he is seeing and reading the field exceptionally well. He is still inaccurate at times, but that happens sometimes; and honestly, he HAS gotten better there too.

Overall, I'm pretty darn happy with Dak as our QB1. I think that his contract hurts the team, but I'm happy with his play.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Say what you want but the first 4 games he has played as good as any QB in the league. I am pleased and we are winning. Let’s take the ride together as fans and support the players and team. Some people on here are stating their opinion and it makes for great discussion and or debate. But some almost act like they want the team to do bad or lose to support the hate. The “I told you so crap”.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
My biggest complaint with Dak has ALWAYS been his inability to process the field as the play develops. But I have seen that he has gotten better every year. And, post injury, he is seeing and reading the field exceptionally well. He is still inaccurate at times, but that happens sometimes; and honestly, he HAS gotten better there too.

Overall, I'm pretty darn happy with Dak as our QB1. I think that his contract hurts the team, but I'm happy with his play.
Tom Brady-types that take cap-friendly contracts during their career are great but obviously not the norm and for good reason. Players by and large want to get paid their market value and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all.

My understanding regarding as to how NFL FOs think is that as long as a franchise QB contract doesn’t take up more than 12-13% of the cap, then it’s a good deal that leaves more than enough room to field a winning, competitive team. I believe that’s the range that Dak’s contract falls.

Flamma

Reaction score
Are we all familiar with the superstition about stepping on HS? Jerry Jones did this twice. He slipped on a steaming pile and we got Tony Romo. He did it again at some point he won't mention, and now we got Dak in the 4th round. Think of other teams that suffer for years like the Jets, Bears, and Dolphins. Dak doesn't have to be Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers, but he's doing a good job of emulating them. Just be a good quarterback, I'm never asking for a hall of famer.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

100% accurate description of the entire situation

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Say what you want but the first 4 games he has played as good as any QB in the league. I am pleased and we are winning. Let’s take the ride together as fans and support the players and team. Some people on here are stating their opinion and it makes for great discussion and or debate. But some almost act like they want the team to do bad or lose to support the hate. The “I told you so crap”.

That goes for BOTH extremes. Wing nuts.

"Among the greatest to ever play the game".....might be a stretch.

""not even a top 10 QB"....is complete silliness.

Most of us sit in the middle if not tilted to the former. As well we SHOULD! We're fans...fanatical.

My point is the wing nuts,,,,both sides...are bad for our team...especially when we attack each other about it. I am not sure how many you think want us to lose to prove how right they are...as they disappear when proven wrong...I happen to think not only not enough to even bother to make your point...but their counterparts on the other wing are just as bad...as they admit to instigating the conflicts. "I told you so" CRAP.

I 'd like to think we can set aside immature pettiness...but make no mistake...both wing NUTS...are to blame. Just enjoy it without your massive ego fighting the crusade...and all will be well.