Dak plays eerily similar to Peyton Manning since his injury

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Both are average/mid-tier level arm talents who rely on their ability to dissect a field. Dak has a stigma as being a mobile quarterback due to his college days but watching the league due to having semi retired I’ve seen only one clear better pocket passer than him in Tom Brady!
Dak has been playing at a high level this season.
If he keeps it up we should be in every game.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Okay, now things have gotten insane when people are using Manning and Dak in the same sentence.

You should have heard both mannings raving about Dak last game as they watched it on EPSN. That was about the time you were sobbing in your wooby knowing how long the season is going to be for trolls like you.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Lamb, Cooper, Gallup is better than Allen and Williams. Zeke/Pollard is better than Ekeler.

Only Brady, Mayfield, Mahomes have better supporting cast than Prescott.
There is argents to be made about chargers supporting cast. They are no chumps. They also have a good OL.

Blake

Reaction score
The fans that are just now “seeing” it are honestly just as insufferable as the staunchest Dak hater. Dak has been playing at a high level his entire career. NFL teams don’t just hand out $40 million dollar contracts to unproven bus drivers. He was paid based on his previous body of work for the franchise.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The fans that are just now “seeing” it are honestly just as insufferable as the staunchest Dak hater. Dak has been playing at a high level his entire career. NFL teams don’t just hand out $40 million dollar contracts to unproven bus drivers. He was paid based on his previous body of work for the franchise.
NEVER? LOL many and i mean many of the top qb contracts were to jags..like Bortles, Flacco , Eli..all good but not elite that just few off the top of my head but are more. Cousins has made more money than most any current contract if you add them all up until now..is he elite? hes very good like Romo and Dak but that money didn't change his status is my point..

just because a player gets big money doesn't make him great, not speaking about Dak but using that logic in that statement makes it incorrect use of logic..money does not equate to talent in sports..some are one year wonders trick owners who regret it immediately.