Video: Dak post game

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

He says when you only score 6 points in the second half. I guess he didn't factor in the 6 points he gave up which means they scored 0 points in the second half. The defense was so dominate against the pass yesterday that the game was over after the first quarter and the only way Washington had a chance to get back in was because of this guys constant crappy play. I hope he doesn't ruin my kids high expectations next week at the meadowlands. He's so excited for his first game.

NotForLong

Reaction score

He says when you only score 6 points in the second half. I guess he didn't factor in the 6 points he gave up which means they scored 0 points in the second half. The defense was so dominate against the pass yesterday that the game was over after the first quarter and the only way Washington had a chance to get back in was because of this guys constant crappy play. I hope he doesn't ruin my kids high expectations next week at the meadowlands. He's so excited for his first game.

I haven t watched yet . . . Did He throw the Fans or any other teammates under the bus? . Did he refer to himself in the Plural?

b0xZZ

Reaction score
I think people too often confuse "franchise quarterbacks" with "generational quarterbacks" like Rodgers, Brady etc. By those standards most QB's are never going to measure up.

Dak needs to take a deep breath, KM needs to look at his game plans and this entire offense needs to have a come to jesus moment because what we are seeing isn't a one man problem.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Seriously i dont watch interviews of this guy anymore.

I know he is the leader of this team anbd especially the offense. So his critique will always have the "we" word in it.

But the guy is the only problem we have on offense and with this team. Everybody else is performing.

I just cant imagine how i would feel in his shoes. 40 mils on my bank account, does this really get you comfortable in this position he is in ?
But then, the way he was after the big contract knowing he will never be able to live up to it says something about the character he has. So i guess he feels good in the situation he is in.

75boyz

Reaction score

The funniest thing is, the team continues to put out this public lie of full accountability by ALL players to one another.

Just ONCE, say hey "I" played bad. "My defense carried me for the second game in a row."
Own it. Say publicly that "I" hafta lead by example by MY personal performance.

It ain't his calf or his offensive coordinator. Just say "I'm not playing well but "I" will get better and move on."

And then hell will freeze over.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Seriously i dont watch interviews of this guy anymore.

I know he is the leader of this team anbd especially the offense. So his critique will always have the "we" word in it.

But the guy is the only problem we have on offense and with this team. Everybody else is performing.

I just cant imagine how i would feel in his shoes. 40 mils on my bank account, does this really get you comfortable in this position he is in ?
But then, the way he was after the big contract knowing he will never be able to live up to it says something about the character he has. So i guess he feels good in the situation he is in.

QB play is low hanging fruit but to say he is the ONLY problem is just not accurate. Too many missed blocking assignments, too many dropped passes, no running game etc. Dak hasn't played well but how could you say he is the only problem and everyone else is performing?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
QB play is low hanging fruit but to say he is the ONLY problem is just not accurate. Too many missed blocking assignments, too many dropped passes, no running game etc. Dak hasn't played well but how could you say he is the only problem and everyone else is performing?

Everybody else is performing. Maybe Zeke, DFlaw and La'el not. But everybody else is performing up to their contract and so expectations.

From what i see from this team the only missing part we have to be a contender is QB#1. Nothing else.

With an good or elite QB this offense would be enough to win the big game. Regardless of the regressed running game or the not so elite OL.

The guy is below average and you cant expect an average QB beat good defenses on a constant basis. Heck, even medicore defenses with the right game plan gives him troubles (to say the least).

khiladi

Reaction score
The funniest thing is, the team continues to put out this public lie of full accountability by ALL players to one another.

Just ONCE, say hey "I" played bad. "My defense carried me for the second game in a row."
Own it. Say publicly that "I" hafta lead by example by MY personal performance.

It ain't his calf or his offensive coordinator. Just say "I'm not playing well but "I" will get better and move on."

And then hell will freeze over.

Looks like he learned one thing exceptionally well from his mentor, Jason Garrett….

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Everybody else is performing. Maybe Zeke, DFlaw and La'el not. But everybody else is performing up to their contract and so expectations.

From what i see from this team the only missing part we have to be a contender is QB#1. Nothing else.

With an good or elite QB this offense would be enough to win the big game. Regardless of the regressed running game or the not so elite OL.

The guy is below average and you cant expect an average QB beat good defenses on a constant basis. Heck, even medicore defenses with the right game plan gives him troubles (to say the least).
Nope. The run game is flat lining lately, more so without Pollard yesterday. The play calling isn't great, the o line is either very good or very poor. Throw in too many dropped passes and penalties and you have a misfiring offense. Yes, Dak was very bad yesterday but he wasn't alone in that.