Video: Dak post game

UncleRico

Reaction score

He says when you only score 6 points in the second half. I guess he didn't factor in the 6 points he gave up which means they scored 0 points in the second half. The defense was so dominate against the pass yesterday that the game was over after the first quarter and the only way Washington had a chance to get back in was because of this guys constant crappy play. I hope he doesn't ruin my kids high expectations next week at the meadowlands. He's so excited for his first game.

I want one of those sweatshirts

cowboyed

Reaction score
Dak most definitely could have played better in that game, but he still came through a number of times, including icing that game by running and staying in bounds before the defenders converged around him near the end of the game. Those two passes he threw leading to interceptions were ridiculous. The first one was boneheaded, the second one in the 4th quarter bordered on unforgivable.

Our defense outperformed the offense, no doubt about it. Division rival games can be a dog fight and this became one in the second half. The offensive line was also without Tyron Smith and Lae'l Collins in the second half that wasn't exactly ideal to re-dominate the WFT. They shut down our anemic run effort throughout the entire game.

Winning games is like the morning dew. Sometimes it settles on a rose, sometimes it settles on dog-crap.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Defense won the game. Dak needs to improve but I did see him get more comfortable running the ball. Was afraid at first but as the game went on he got better at it. But he needs get better. What’s happened between now and the 6 game win streak.. Is his shoulder hurt again. He is scrambling around and moving ok so it’s not his leg. But since the pats game when he injured the calf he has played poor. I understand a game without Tyron or and his 2 starting WR but we had all hands on deck..

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ya'll "Dak is elite" guys might wanna stay away from your TVs today to avoid hurt feelings and truth.

Everything I've seen is showing Dak being hounded for how bad he's been playing.

bigE79

Reaction score

He says when you only score 6 points in the second half. I guess he didn't factor in the 6 points he gave up which means they scored 0 points in the second half. The defense was so dominate against the pass yesterday that the game was over after the first quarter and the only way Washington had a chance to get back in was because of this guys constant crappy play. I hope he doesn't ruin my kids high expectations next week at the meadowlands. He's so excited for his first game.

It's a process...his words,not mine..lol

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven t watched yet . . . Did He throw the Fans or any other teammates under the bus? . Did he refer to himself in the Plural?
When has he ever thrown fans and teammates under the bus?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Hater alert!

tunahelper

Reaction score

The pick 6 was Dak not processing quick enough. The TE was open, but he held the ball a second to late. He is not making his reads quick enough right now.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score

He needs to check his math, if we were 24-0 at halftime , how could have scored 6 points and ended up 27-20 ?

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
The pick 6 was Dak not processing quick enough. The TE was open, but he held the ball a second to late. He is not making his reads quick enough right now.

that pass if it was a little higher and with some velocity would have reached Schultz or at-least a PBU by Holcomb. When he needed a floater he threw flat , ( primarily he didnt see the LB behind the DT )

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Another team this team that Rayne special.
He's all in on the team thing except when it concerns the CASH!
His commission is 20% with trades not allowed!!!:omg:

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
How did Tom Brady and Derek Carr do against WFT defense last few weeks ? Shut down and lost thats how they did .

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They scored 3 points in the 2nd half.
superbowl-tecmo.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yawn, he said what he had to say. We/I need to get better.

However, nice Cowboys attire and that hat is boss.