Video: Dak post game

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I 100% agree and I 100% am the same. I was cursing at a table filled with 5 kids when he threw that pick in the 4th quarter. So pissed off. First off shoulda just ran the dam ball but second it was a good designed play that eliminates any possibility of an interception, well not any with this guy.

When Dak threw the pick-six that was about the angriest I’ve been in a few years. I exploded out of my chair and my dog ran out of the room. I never watch Cowboys games with kids present. I don’t want them picking up my foul mouth. I was spewing F bombs at age 7 from watching Cowboys games with my dad. He was like a drunken Jake LaMotta during Cowboys games. Our lack of a running game is going to come back to bite us in the playoffs. With the lead we had against Washington we should’ve just played it safe on the ground even if we couldn’t pick up a yard and allowed our defense to close it out. We were playing very well defensively so we should’ve left it in the hands of our defense.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
When Dak threw the pick-six that was about the angriest I’ve been in a few years. I exploded out of my chair and my dog ran out of the room. I never watch Cowboys games with kids present. I don’t want them picking up my foul mouth. I was spewing F bombs at age 7 from watching Cowboys games with my dad. He was like a drunken Jake LaMotta during Cowboys games. Our lack of a running game is going to come back to bite us in the playoffs. With the lead we had against Washington we should’ve just played it safe on the ground even if we couldn’t pick up a yard and allowed our defense to close it out. We were playing very well defensively so we should’ve left it in the hands of our defense.

Man, I was all relaxed ready to play some tunes...then...BAM...the INT. I tried to relax for the rest of the game...then I hit some herb...
thanking the defense dogs...a small chihuahua is going to bite you.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Ha ha that’ll be my kids, but you’re right again. Vs the saints they actually pulled of a 5-6 yard run then Dak took it upon himself to throw the pick on the next play. Also same thing with Washington. Yeah running game wasn’t going so great but 3 yards on first down run the ball again. I remember this too, I was actually already yelling because they snapped the ball with 10 seconds on the play clock. Why on earth was he not running it all the way down? That is moronic and it’s on him and this coaching staff for allowing it to happen. I knew I was already pissed off anout something else before the pick even happened and that just made me lose it.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Seriously i dont watch interviews of this guy anymore.

I know he is the leader of this team anbd especially the offense. So his critique will always have the "we" word in it.

But the guy is the only problem we have on offense and with this team. Everybody else is performing.

I just cant imagine how i would feel in his shoes. 40 mils on my bank account, does this really get you comfortable in this position he is in ?
But then, the way he was after the big contract knowing he will never be able to live up to it says something about the character he has. So i guess he feels good in the situation he is in.
The fact that we have an unquestioned elite player and leader in Micah now is probably adding pressure. I mean the guy hasn't even played one season and it's obvious to everyone the team is going to go as far as he takes them.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The fact that we have an unquestioned elite player and leader in Micah now is probably adding pressure. I mean the guy hasn't even played one season and it's obvious to everyone the team is going to go as far as he takes them.

Yes Sir...new lion on the loose in the cage.

Dak is fragile...scared, thunder road ahead...new dog on the team.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Who dropped passes? No blocking assignment is 100% accurate and this line he currently has is better than 3/4s of what Romo got during his career. The running game has been fine for 2 games in a row but when you keep throwing the ball with a lead and turn it over it erases running attempts in the 4th quarter. Thats 2 games in a row he's thrown the ball instead of sticking with the run.

So if KM keeps calling pass that's an OC issue, we have seen a number of dropped passes in the past six weeks. If you have a QB that's already struggling some and you throw in some drops that certainly doesn't help get him out of his funk. As far as the Oline, I don't know that there is much of a difference in what we have now and what Tony had though I think Tony was a much better QB and it isn't even close IMO.

Dak is struggling and is part of the problem but he isn't the whole problem.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
So does "generation quarterbacks" get paid twice as much as "franchise quarterbacks"?

Well look at the franchise QB's that make similar money to Dak and you tell me....

Per Year

Dak 40M
Josh Allen 43M
Deshaun Watson 39M
Russel Wilson 39M
Jared Goff 35M
Kirk Cousin 34M
Carson Wentz 32M

The youngest "generational" QB in the league Patrick Mahomes 45M and is locked up until 2032 with a contract value nearly four times as much as Dak.

Shane612

Reaction score
Well look at the franchise QB's that make similar money to Dak and you tell me....

Per Year

Dak 40M
Josh Allen 43M
Deshaun Watson 39M
Russel Wilson 39M
Jared Goff 35M
Kirk Cousin 34M
Carson Wentz 32M

The youngest "generational" QB in the league Patrick Mahomes 45M and is locked up until 2032 with a contract value nearly four times as much as Dak.
So, is Dak a "generational" quarterback , or is he just a "franchise" variety?
Seems the pay scale is all screwed up...

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
So if KM keeps calling pass that's an OC issue, we have seen a number of dropped passes in the past six weeks. If you have a QB that's already struggling some and you throw in some drops that certainly doesn't help get him out of his funk. As far as the Oline, I don't know that there is much of a difference in what we have now and what Tony had though I think Tony was a much better QB and it isn't even close IMO.

Dak is struggling and is part of the problem but he isn't the whole problem.
He’s not calling a pass Dak admitted it against the saints that he got greedy.

Qcard

Reaction score
Micah needs to drop the hammer on Dak.The whole team is probably waiting for it.
Yes...I remember when Dakota DID NOT "reach out" to CeeDee Lamb.

It's been downhill ever since:lmao2::lmao2:

Dak Haters are obtuse.....:lmao2: