Video: Dak post game

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol well you swore they wouldn't sign him ...gonna double down on him getting cut?
This might be over your pay grade but in life you produce or you perish.
Last I checked Jerry Jones owns the team, not Rayne.
Imposter Rayne better start scoring TD or it's gonna be a short bus ride to the bench.....
They have run out of coaches to fire and players to cut.....

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Imposter Rayne better start scoring TD or it's gonna be a short bus ride to the bench.....

Lol right because JG was clearly handcuffed from the players the last 10 years..LOL..keep them comming please.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Yes I'm sure the rookie LB is running Dak out the locker room daily seems legit.....
No worries . . . All the Top 5 QB / Jordan Representative / Tad's Brother gotta do is step it up and show them all how a $40 million Playa do it.. .

No problem because He got all the stats

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
No worries . . . All the Top 5 QB / Jordan Representative / Tad's Brother gotta do is step it up and show them all how a $40 million Playa do it.. .

No problem because He got all the stats

He has the exact same SB winning stats that every player in that room has........right? Again you can blame one player all you want, teams win championships...proven fact.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He has the exact same SB winning stats that every player in that room has........right? Again you can blame one player all you want, teams win championships...proven fact.

But, I thought I heard that the QB is the most important player on the team, the leader, team goes as far as the QB. Dak is supposed to be this great leader, all the players love him and stuff, then why is he sucking golf balls thru a garden hose? Is it the cliché "he's in a slump"?

NotForLong

Reaction score
What are you talking about? . . . Sb is not the end all standard . if you wanna talk about teams winning Super Bowls Thats moving the Goal Post

We are talking about Dak getting his head out of his *** because not only does He have No more excuses with His contract . . . There is a Hyper Competitive Man Child in the locker room

No where to Hide . . . everybody is stepping up their game. . . Tou think its gonna fly if Dak is the weak link

All this Fraud nonsense is over with . . . Its show time . . . no more hiding

And I think Thats in His head more then anything

All it takes is for one Coordinator figuring Dak out and its a wrap . . . Kellen gotta come up with a whole new playbook in the offseason

Shane612

Reaction score
I think people too often confuse "franchise quarterbacks" with "generational quarterbacks" like Rodgers, Brady etc. By those standards most QB's are never going to measure up.

Dak needs to take a deep breath, KM needs to look at his game plans and this entire offense needs to have a come to jesus moment because what we are seeing isn't a one man problem.
So does "generation quarterbacks" get paid twice as much as "franchise quarterbacks"?

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Seriously i dont watch interviews of this guy anymore.

I know he is the leader of this team anbd especially the offense. So his critique will always have the "we" word in it.

But the guy is the only problem we have on offense and with this team. Everybody else is performing.

I just cant imagine how i would feel in his shoes. 40 mils on my bank account, does this really get you comfortable in this position he is in ?
But then, the way he was after the big contract knowing he will never be able to live up to it says something about the character he has. So i guess he feels good in the situation he is in.
Are you high? Have you watched our offensive line open almost zero holes for the running game to get going? Up until last week did you see our receivers dropping passes right in their hands? I’m a Dak fan but I’ll admit something isn’t right. Could be his calf still. But he ABSOLUTELY is not the only thing wrong with this offense.

the guy was in the conversation for MVP with almost all the talking heads during the first 6 games. So something is up and I hope he fixes it for the playoff run.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

I hope he doesn't ruin my kids high expectations next week at the meadowlands. He's so excited for his first game.

You need to teach your kid never to get high expectations with the Cowboys. He’ll learn once he gets burned enough by the team. I used to cry as a kid when the Cowboys lost now I go into profanity laden tirades.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me guess..

"We'll fix it"
"I have to get better"

Did he tell us again this week how much he hates fans?
He didn't say that before. People should try reading an article instead of lazily relying on headlines that any rational person should expect to be sensationalized in today's world.

As for the cliché's, sure they are meaningless, but what do you expect? It's the kind of things all players and coaches say. Do fans really think players are going to bare their souls and reveal every thought and emotion at a press conference that they probably have no desire to be at to begin with?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He would be if they had lost Sunday. We gotta see a better Dak than that during the playoffs

I hear you hound dog...something is on his mind for sure and he needs to get it fixed. He is fragile for some reason...not this "I'm a big mutha....." stuff.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
No cut No trade

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
You need to teach your kid never to get high expectations with the Cowboys. He’ll learn once he gets burned enough by the team. I used to cry as a kid when the Cowboys lost now I go into profanity laden tirades.
I 100% agree and I 100% am the same. I was cursing at a table filled with 5 kids when he threw that pick in the 4th quarter. So pissed off. First off shoulda just ran the dam ball but second it was a good designed play that eliminates any possibility of an interception, well not any with this guy.