Video: Dak post game

Gorgon

Reaction score
Seriously i dont watch interviews of this guy anymore.

I know he is the leader of this team anbd especially the offense. So his critique will always have the "we" word in it.

Clearly his worst game of the year. No the receivers were not getting open but EXCLUDING the INT he was still horrible. At least 2 other IT'S were dropped.

But Lamb dropped one, and not seeing much separation. Run game nonexistent. Zeke has been equally bad.

STILL, if the receivers were having all pro days Dak still would have sucked yesterday. Totally different QB from the one earlier in the season.

But the guy is the only problem we have on offense and with this team. Everybody else is performing.

I just cant imagine how i would feel in his shoes. 40 mils on my bank account, does this really get you comfortable in this position he is in ?
But then, the way he was after the big contract knowing he will never be able to live up to it says something about the character he has. So i guess he feels good in the situation he is in.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I think people too often confuse "franchise quarterbacks" with "generational quarterbacks" like Rodgers, Brady etc. By those standards most QB's are never going to measure up.

Dak needs to take a deep breath, KM needs to look at his game plans and this entire offense needs to have a come to jesus moment because what we are seeing isn't a one man problem.
I don't think we are confused at all. Franchise QB means a current top 8-10 QB. This guy is not that. He's in the middle of the pack. Justin Herbert is a franchise QB. Same as Phillip Rivers was, Eli Manning, Tony Romo. We don't need a top 3 QB, but a top 10 would be nice. Slowly the Dak, Wentz argument is coming back to life.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
QB play is low hanging fruit but to say he is the ONLY problem is just not accurate. Too many missed blocking assignments, too many dropped passes, no running game etc. Dak hasn't played well but how could you say he is the only problem and everyone else is performing?
Who dropped passes? No blocking assignment is 100% accurate and this line he currently has is better than 3/4s of what Romo got during his career. The running game has been fine for 2 games in a row but when you keep throwing the ball with a lead and turn it over it erases running attempts in the 4th quarter. Thats 2 games in a row he's thrown the ball instead of sticking with the run.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who dropped passes? No blocking assignment is 100% accurate and this line he currently has is better than 3/4s of what Romo got during his career. The running game has been fine for 2 games in a row but when you keep throwing the ball with a lead and turn it over it erases running attempts in the 4th quarter. Thats 2 games in a row he's thrown the ball instead of sticking with the run.

Such a clueless post

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you dont know . . . then you aint a fan brah . where you been for the last 4 years
lol, so eager to make the claim, yet you have zero examples of it happening. All that shows is an agenda.

Even Dak critics typically will give him credit for leadership. That is pretty widely accepted as one of his main attributes. That doesn't happen with a player who routinely throws teammates under the bus.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
lol, so eager to make the claim, yet you have zero examples of it happening. All that shows is an agenda.

Even Dak critics typically will give him credit for leadership. That is pretty widely accepted as one of his main attributes. That doesn't happen with a player who routinely throws teammates under the bus.

You know some here would never let facts get in the way of a good story....

Nexx

Reaction score

That's his best trait is leadership. He has that it factor when it comes to teammates wanting to play for him. He lacks arm talent and struggles against zone coverage. He use to make up for some of that with his legs and now that his legs are shot we have ourselves a very average to QB.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
That's his best trait is leadership. He has that it factor when it comes to teammates wanting to play for him. He lacks arm talent and struggles against zone coverage. He use to make up for some of that with his legs and now that his legs are shot we have ourselves a very average to QB.

Except in the games he is not..right? again dont let facts get in the way of a good story.....

visionary

Reaction score
The funniest thing is, the team continues to put out this public lie of full accountability by ALL players to one another.

Just ONCE, say hey "I" played bad. "My defense carried me for the second game in a row."
Own it. Say publicly that "I" hafta lead by example by MY personal performance.

It ain't his calf or his offensive coordinator. Just say "I'm not playing well but "I" will get better and move on."

And then hell will freeze over.

Only a true leader would own it because with owning it comes the issue of playing better next week

Doomsday77

Reaction score
This is what happens when a player is signed on the basis that it is hoped that they will improve rather than on the basis of what they currently are.
Not entirely accurate. Half of it is maybe but the other half is for what they did leading up to new contract. Look at The Zeke for example or why they liked Cooper back in the day...

NotForLong

Reaction score

Agenda? . . . what could I possibly gain . . . why would I have an agenda . . . After he threw Dez under the Bus . . it has happened on multiple occasions

Dak throws his receivers under the Bus and then drives over them . . . He recently threw the fans under the bus. . . he never takes full responsibility only partially . . . He does that Jason Garret Speak

That Leadership label is a joke . . . You all attached it to him to justify staying with Him in 2016 . . Kinda like a Butter Face. . Oh yeah sure He cant read the field and is inaccurate . . but oh boy what a leader

As of Now there is only one leader in that locker room . . His name is Micah

And I am sure Micah is not gonna put up with any more excuses

If Dak Don t get right . . . he is gonna be the most expensive paper weight in the NFL

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agenda? . . . what could I possibly gain . . . why would I have an agenda . . . After he threw Dez under the Bus . . it has happened on multiple occasions

Dak throws his receivers under the Bus and then drives over them . . . He recently threw the fans under the bus. . . he never takes full responsibility only partially . . . He does that Jason Garret Speak

That Leadership label is a joke . . . You all attached it to him to justify staying with Him in 2016 . . Kinda like a Butter Face. . Oh yeah sure He cant read the field and is inaccurate . . but oh boy what a leader

If Dak Don t get right . . . he is gonna be the most expensive paper weight in the NFL
You obviously only read headlines and not the stories. He did not throw fans under the bus, the media just sensationalized what he said to get attention. Read the story. He essentially just said there are fans that are losing faith and he understands why they are, and that it's on the team to do better. He showed no ill will toward fans at all.

Come back when you actually take time to read stories. Right now you are just tossing out general statements with no factual support.

As for throwing his receivers under the bus and then driving over them, if its that blatant, why can't you name examples? And spare me Dez - nobody publicaly threw him under the bus, so it's just him making claims that can't be supported. I'm asking you to show be examples that do have support - that can be substantiated.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yep, Micah gonna make Raynes world a whole lot dimmer if they don't start producing points.
You bust your @@@ only to have inept Rayne lose you the game.
Micah don't play that........

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Yep, Micah gonna make Raynes world a whole lot dimmer if they don't start producing points.
You bust your @@@ only to have inept Rayne lose you the game.
Micah don't play that........

Yes I'm sure the rookie LB is running Dak out the locker room daily seems legit.....