Dak: Pour Honey On Me

starfan1

Reaction score
I think the haters should shut their traps and enjoy the season instead of crapping on everyone on the 5-2 team.
Not sure who you referring to if you follow posters youd know better than to lump me in with haters ifthats what youre doing. Regardless the last time Dak ran his mouth and I like Dak he and the team crapped the bed. Hopefully this time produces better results

CCBoy

Reaction score
Not sure who you referring to if you follow posters youd know better than to lump me in with haters ifthats what youre doing. Regardless the last time Dak ran his mouth and I like Dak he and the team crapped the bed. Hopefully this time produces better results
No, above has those lips moving...Rockport has remained in support.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was referring to you and those like you.

CCBoy

Reaction score
We got us a real whizzing match goin' on heruh.

May the biggest keyboard warrior bully win!
Just walk into any recruiter's office and smile...tell the first NCO that you want to sign for 3 years with a 2 year school and a $40,000 bonus.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
you hater. Haters piss me and rocky off. :D

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just walk into any recruiter's office and smile...tell the first NCO that you want to sign for 3 years with a 2 year school and a $40,000 bonus.
I'm WAY too old now. :laugh: By decades. o_O

I'm VERY appreciative of everyone's service. I support all our troops and vets.

Yes...even Coasties. :p

starfan1

Reaction score
A Marine. There’s only 1 real MOS.
OoH RaH! Good ole Rocky the marine well thank you for your service. Ill never disparage a fellow service member But rocky the poster youre wound a bit tight. You are pretty much the opposite of the worse poster on this board meaning you tend to be just as annoying as mountaneer you just like dak he doesnt. Your both fairly intollerable but you do you. Im gonna take the high road your off your meds today