Dak Predictions

Dbeastmode21

Reaction score
not many cowboy fans are interested in Dak's stats and records . It is annoying and meaningless at this stage. We want wins and leadership . He has not won many significant games . He went 1-6 against winning teams last year.
Short memory.what about the three other seasons

basel90

Reaction score
Short memory.what about the three other seasons
So you want to go back 24-36 months to help prove that Dak is a top notch QB ? The results are not great by the way . His overall record is 1-2 in playoffs . He disappeared big time against the titans and others which forced Jerry to give up a 1st rounder to get him Cooper . Yet he melted down and disappeared against the rams in a big loss . A QB demanding 35-40 million should be steady and ascending , a difference maker . I don’t see that in Dak .

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i predict that Dak misses the season, but he does come out on the NFL network and tells everyone he's engaged to several posters on the cowboyszone. A couple of guys are pissed because he didn't name their names while live on the show.
:muttley:

black label

Reaction score
LOL....total fantasy land sales here for you.
Saints 10 points.
Pats 9 points.
Eagles 3 FG=9 points.
Bills 15 points at HOME.
Jets, Packers, Bears, Nada for the first 3 Quarters then Garbage bonanza stats for Dak.

Man sell CRAZY elsewhere!

P.S.The Colts send their regards and are still munching on that Donut from the year before....
lets pretend that never happened lol

black label

Reaction score
i predict that Dak misses the season, but he does come out on the NFL network and tells everyone he's engaged to several posters on the cowboyszone. A couple of guys are pissed because he didn't name their names while live on the show.
giphy.gif

csirl

Reaction score
Events will take over. Season will be cancelled or disrupted. Salary cap will fall for the next real season in 2021. Cap drops significantly. Dak is never signed. Tag is withdrawn. Cowboys and Dak move on.

Dak signs a very modest short term deal with another team. Starts a few games, but never really sticks as a starter. Within 2 years he's in the CFL.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Since there are not enough Dak threads...

My predictions for 2020:
Dak will break the Cowboys all-time record for passing yards in a season.

Dak will break the NFL all-time record for passing yards in a season.

The Cowboys defense will rank 32nd.

The Cowboy will go undefeated and win the Super Bowl.
And I always thought of you as the most rational poster in this forum...

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
LOL....total fantasy land sales here for you.
Saints 10 points.
Pats 9 points.
Eagles 3 FG=9 points.
Bills 15 points at HOME.
Jets, Packers, Bears, Nada for the first 3 Quarters then Garbage bonanza stats for Dak.

Man sell CRAZY elsewhere!

P.S.The Colts send their regards and are still munching on that Donut from the year before....
Your sig makes me laugh everytime Pappy, you know that dude is about to get smacked upside his Neanderthal head...lol

leeblair

Reaction score
Since there are not enough Dak threads...

My predictions for 2020:
Dak will break the Cowboys all-time record for passing yards in a season.

Dak will break the NFL all-time record for passing yards in a season.

The Cowboys defense will rank 32nd.

The Cowboy will go undefeated and win the Super Bowl.
See?
It's not about Dak. I couldn't care less about Dak's achievements.
I care about the COWBOYS achievements.
For all of the stats the "Dak" fans post, they over look the way he choked all season last year.
Where were those "4900 yards" when the season was on the line against Buffalo, Chicago, Philadelphia, Minnesota, New York Jets, New England, New Orleans, and Green Bay?
Yeah, he put up some numbers in those games; he was 0-8.
Yeah, he racked up passing yards while the Cowboys were down 17 points and the other team's defenses were in "prevent" mode, but they allowed that as they coasted.
But when they needed to, they shut Dak down.

Section446

Reaction score
He'll continue to get out played to start games which will put us in a hole that will force us to throw the ball 40 times a game so he can compile garbage stats.

He'll keep being the king of the 5 yard pass and anything over 5 yards will require the WR to either jump to catch the ball or turn around to catch the ball.

He'll keep holding onto the ball too long due to his inability to read a defense, and he'll refuse to run when it's the obvious answer.

All things considered, he'll be what he's been going back to his high school playing days... Average.

Flamma

Reaction score
I predict Dak does not sign a deal. Does not sign the tag and is an UFA next year.

The soulless ginger takes over and twists his ankle in week 1 and is out for the season. DiNucci takes over and proceeds to lose every game except against the Steelers where Dallas wins 13-3. Dallas goes 1-15 and gets the #1 pick in the 2021 draft.

Hadenough

Reaction score
My prediction for Dak is somewhere around 8-8 maybe 9-7. 3800 yds passing 23 TDs and 12 int. Makes playoffs and loses in wild card round with a 210 yds passing and 1 td 1 fumble and 1 int. Everyone blames the defense and were all back here next year arguing about who's fault it is.

Flamma

Reaction score
My prediction for Dak is somewhere around 8-8 maybe 9-7. 3800 yds passing 23 TDs and 12 int. Makes playoffs and loses in wild card round with a 210 yds passing and 1 td 1 fumble and 1 int. Everyone blames the defense and were all back here next year arguing about who's fault it is.

This sounds too possible to me. Didn't you read the OP? We're making surviving going over Niagara falls in a barrel predictions.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I predict that after we start the season 2-3 in our 6th game against the Cardinals after being down 21-6 at the half, Andy Dalton gets to start the 2nd half and while we don't win the game we wind up losing 28-27 after a furious comeback falls just short but Dalton plays well and gets the call to start in week 7. From there we finish the season at 10-6 losing just 2 more games but beating good teams like the 49's and the Vikings, we then make it to the NFC championship game where we fall just short of making it to the SB but at least the Cowboys now realize that Dak isn't the guy and after playing the 2020 season on the tag he isn't re-tagged and is allowed to become a FA in 2021.....we finally move on from him...i wish him well wherever he winds up!

MikeB80

Reaction score
Predicted he would throw for 3800 in 2018 and I got crushed lmao. Now that we acknowledge he’s a very capable passer at the least coupled with weapons and coaching, I go 5k yards and 34TD’s through the air. Add another 250-300 on the ground and 3-4 TD’s as well.

Team goes 11-5/12-4 and wins NFCEast.

If Dallas has a good season and wins a lot of games Dak's passing numbers will naturally go down. If they are winning they will be running late to close out games.

If the defense and special teams are better and hopefully they are then field position will improve also which will also cut into Dak's stats.

Dak's stats going down would be a good thing for the team because that would mean they are playing better defense, improved on special teams and are running the ball really well again.

Swagger

Reaction score
See?
It's not about Dak. I couldn't care less about Dak's achievements.
I care about the COWBOYS achievements.
For all of the stats the "Dak" fans post, they over look the way he choked all season last year.
Where were those "4900 yards" when the season was on the line against Buffalo, Chicago, Philadelphia, Minnesota, New York Jets, New England, New Orleans, and Green Bay?
Yeah, he put up some numbers in those games; he was 0-8.
Yeah, he racked up passing yards while the Cowboys were down 17 points and the other team's defenses were in "prevent" mode, but they allowed that as they coasted.
But when they needed to, they shut Dak down.

"Prevent defense" music to Dak Prescott's ears! :laugh:

His fantasy value last season was like Blake Bortles on steroids. You knew his points would crank up in the second half when games were done.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Not this time with Big Mike comes the awakening and a perfect Jerry cover man to do the nasty deed here......Mr.Dalton are you ready as our #1 is and was a DUD!