Dak Predictions

817Gill

Reaction score
If Dallas has a good season and wins a lot of games Dak's passing numbers will naturally go down. If they are winning they will be running late to close out games.

If the defense and special teams are better and hopefully they are then field position will improve also which will also cut into Dak's stats.

Dak's stats going down would be a good thing for the team because that would mean they are playing better defense, improved on special teams and are running the ball really well again.
Would make sense but Mike has indicated he wants to be on the gas the whole game. He’s on record saying he wants to score 30 a game, and if we are successful the majority of the damage will be through the air (look at his pass/run splits in his career).

I think Dak improves his consistency and we pick up those few plays a game we missed last year. I think those negate the late game passing stats from last season.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
See?
It's not about Dak. I couldn't care less about Dak's achievements.
I care about the COWBOYS achievements.
For all of the stats the "Dak" fans post, they over look the way he choked all season last year.
Where were those "4900 yards" when the season was on the line against Buffalo, Chicago, Philadelphia, Minnesota, New York Jets, New England, New Orleans, and Green Bay?
Yeah, he put up some numbers in those games; he was 0-8.
Yeah, he racked up passing yards while the Cowboys were down 17 points and the other team's defenses were in "prevent" mode, but they allowed that as they coasted.
But when they needed to, they shut Dak down.

Too bad they perma-banned you at that other site...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
My prediction for Dak is somewhere around 8-8 maybe 9-7. 3800 yds passing 23 TDs and 12 int. Makes playoffs and loses in wild card round with a 210 yds passing and 1 td 1 fumble and 1 int. Everyone blames the defense and were all back here next year arguing about who's fault it is.

Since when? I keep reading how Dak is 1-2 in the playoffs.

What's typically overlooked is one tiny fact: both losses occurred when the opponent scored 30 or more points.

Take a guess at how many playoff games the Dallas Cowboys have ever won when the opponent scored 30 or more points.

Hint: it didn't matter who was playing QB. The result has always been the same.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
My prediction for Dak is somewhere around 8-8 maybe 9-7. 3800 yds passing 23 TDs and 12 int. Makes playoffs and loses in wild card round with a 210 yds passing and 1 td 1 fumble and 1 int. Everyone blames the defense and were all back here next year arguing about who's fault it is.

Hadenough I might miss my guess, but I think the Cowboys are going to do better than 8-8. I think they'll be good for 10 wins. Hope they don't make a liar out of me. As for the playoffs, well that's anybody's guess. LOL

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Cowboys come out winning with Dak. CeeDee Lamb has a Randy Moss-type impact. Dak goes down. Dalton takes over and has a Randall Cunningham circa 1998 resurgence.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Since there are not enough Dak threads...

My predictions for 2020:
Dak will break the Cowboys all-time record for passing yards in a season.

Dak will break the NFL all-time record for passing yards in a season.

The Cowboys defense will rank 32nd.

The Cowboy will go undefeated and win the Super Bowl.

A team that goes undefeated and wins the SB will have the 32nd ranked defense:huh:

Somebody has been in quarantine way too long:laugh:

EDIT^^^^^^^For those curious, I did a quick google search and no SB winner has ever had the worst defense in the league, so it has never happened.