Dak Prescott’s value was on full display tonight

ItzKelz

Reaction score
The conversation continues to be dak vs dalton, but the truth is you lose tonight with either QB. The supporting cast needs to be better
Dak and Dalton play on the same team so it is not a vs and any real fan of football realizes this. The obvious is that we would have scored more than 10 points with Dak which in itself would have given us a better chance to win.....this is either true or its not. Again they both play for us but we clearly are not the same with Dalton at QB and to say we are is just ridiculous.

Cebrin

Reaction score
I saw nowhere where Dak would have improved anything.

Every single aspect was garbage.

The Cards were aggressive and physical, and the Cowboys were just a punching bag. These boys need to find their manhood.
Whilst I am not a Dak-Stan, I do respect his play. I'd bet my paycheck they wouldn't have blitzed Dak the same way.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Another genius. Under Dak we average 37 points a game. Yah, lets get rid of that guy!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wow, you are so smart. We average 37 points a game with that guy and still lose.

Guess you forgot that part. And the part where he will be 20% of the cap space next year leaving no room to add talent.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
What was truly on display was an organization in complete chaos due to its stubborn and incompetent Owner thinking he is a football guy who can run an NFL football operation family style. Doesn't matter who the QB is. This team will not win until a qualified professional takes over the organizational build and control over ALL football personnel.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If we turn the ball over 4 times we probably still lose but no doubt Dak would have made it more interesting.

Scotman

Reaction score
Better protection, better performance by receivers, softer defenses (AZ never backed off like other teams did).

Dalton wasn't great. Didn't say he was. But Dak makes zero difference in that game. You're fooling yourself if you think he would have.

I honestly can't believe that you believe Dak makes no difference.

If nothing else, this game makes it look like the players play much harder for Dak than Dalton. You completely dismissed (or missed) Dak's mental influence on his teammates.

Dak makes a huge difference when he's in there.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I saw nowhere where Dak would have improved anything.

Every single aspect was garbage.

The Cards were aggressive and physical, and the Cowboys were just a punching bag. These boys need to find their manhood.
Kidding me are you kidding me. Prescott’s the only good thing about this franchise. And everybody knows it now except for the delusion

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Sorry, it strikes me as fundamental madness and cap suicide to pay a 100m+ (35+ per) to QB that has won nare a playoff game. Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Mahomes, Wilson sure. They have reputations and have proven themselves.

Once you devote that much of your cap to the QB position YOU HAD BETTER GET IT RIGHT because that cap percentage is going to limit your ability to stockpile talent elsewhere.
Wow, you are so smart. We average 37 points a game with that guy and still lose.

Guess you forgot that part. And the part where he will be 20% of the cap space next year leaving no room to add talent.

Give me a QB that can score 37 points a game all day. You can take the guy that scores 10. Even a turd like you can do the math on what this team might look like with a competent D and Dak at the helm.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The inability to deal with adversity, come from behind to put your team to win, the leadership

Dak May have increased his value by just going down

even the fellas in espn were pointing out the obvious

I get what you are saying but we still loss.

let Dak go elsewhere instead of this 4 alarm fire

Bigtex67

Reaction score

Cowboyec, how can we afford to pay Dak? I would love to keep him, but we would have nothing left to fix the rest of the glaring holes with this team.

I say we need to blow it up and start over. We are never going to get to the promised land with this group of players.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
so does every other quarterback in the nfl. dak makes a huge amount of them though. more than most. this year, more than everyone. the guy somehow had this horrific team within striking distance in every game. that's flat out impressive.
Straw man.

The players on offense has been very good outside of turnovers this year. Yesterday, they were all awful.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I honestly can't believe that you believe Dak makes no difference.

If nothing else, this game makes it look like the players play much harder for Dak than Dalton. You completely dismissed (or missed) Dak's mental influence on his teammates.

Dak makes a huge difference when he's in there.
You're describing potential flaws in the other players. If that is the makeup of these players, they will never win anything.