Dak Prescott Appreciation Thread

Philmonroe

Reaction score
None of your insults address the fact that you're wrong. To the point you get so angry that you throw crap like an 8 year old.
I'm not wrong but if your inferior ego needs me to be wrong so be it. It always amazes me how people say folks are angry over a medium where we can't even see nothing but typed words. You people are something else.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I get the TO dislike, I do not get the Prescott hate. It makes no sense. Unless there are reasons I'm not aware of or we're not allowed to discuss, it's bizarre. Not only is he playing at a high level, but he's a pretty solid person. The salary concerns are just silly. Romo took heavy fire in many ways when he was playing. Oddly, he got elevated after retirement to HOF status. Maybe a certain kind or caliber of fan just hates our QBs in general.
Like I said you people,are shameful. The ole if you don't like Dak it Haaaaassssss to be something off the field related even though most of y'all haven't even shook the guys hands to know how he is beyond the robotic stuff you hear. I see how scam artist get over when people are sooo gullible to fall for anything.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This team is struggling with Dak on a rookie contract. I hate to see what its gonna look like when the defense gets gutted to pay Dak and Amari.
The Defense will be fine as long as they keep finding the right temporary veteran pieces like Quinn and Bennett to plug in for late conditional round picks. They simply need to quit wasting early round picks on evidently failed D-line projects that don't pan out.

jnday

Reaction score
Some "fans" even hope he gets the biggest contract possible, hurting the team, just so they can see other, actual fans of the team, be upset by it.
Yes they do. They want him signed for $40 million a year. It is not going to upset me in the least. What’s another wasted 10 years in the grand scheme of things? Jerry will not be using my money to pay any of Dak’s contract, so it will not bother me in the least.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Yes they do. They want him signed for $40 million a year. It is not going to upset me in the least. What’s another wasted 10 years in the grand scheme of things? Jerry will not be using my money to pay any of Dak’s contract, so it will not bother me in the least.
Yep give him 40 million, I want to see him play behind a line that isn't 1/3 of the salary cap. Then we can see how good he is.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm not wrong but if your inferior ego needs me to be wrong so be it. It always amazes me how people say folks are angry over a medium where we can't even see nothing but typed words. You people are something else.
Ignorant post. You ARE wrong, Prescott has played above average and his production and statistics prove it. No matter how pompous you act or how many times you chirp you're right.

And the way you post, words you use, names you call fans and overall attitude comes across a little emotional because someone disagrees or calls you out.

I bet you're real fun at parties, if invited that is.

Nav22

Reaction score
Who wouldn't look good behind the highest-paid offensive line? 1/3 of the salary cap and one of the best running back in the league.
Then that means other positions aren’t getting as many cap dollars, thus weakening other positions.

Dak keeps winning anyways.

Find a new hobby, Mr. Inferior.
:laugh:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Then that means other positions aren’t getting as many cap dollars, thus weakening other positions.

Dak keeps winning anyways.

Find a new hobby, Mr. Inferior.
:laugh:
Okay mam

Transgender-woman-in-furious-rant-at-shop-worker-after-he-calls-her-Sir-not-Mam-Facebook-Tom-Smith.00_00_12_23.Still007-e1546003882294.jpg

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
If you don’t understand that comment maybe you’re tired. Of course if he stunk people would comment on it but at the same time playing bums it’s only so hype you can get. It’s like a college team playing okey dokey university where they’re favored by 50 and win. You don’t get credit for that but if you lose people are going to give you hell. That’s how it’s always been don’t know where you’ve been at.
Thank you for pointing out the obvious. But again no one is jumping off cars in utter excitement talking about next we go to the SB. But to throw salt in a win and at the very least not be happy of it while considering working harder on the flaws is not a bad thing. Again obvious.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Thank you for pointing out the obvious. But again no one is jumping off cars in utter excitement talking about next we go to the SB. But to throw salt in a win and at the very least not be happy of it while considering working harder on the flaws is not a bad thing. Again obvious.
It wasn’t so obvious since you was crying about it but you’re welcome. Some people throw salt in a win but so what? It isn’t nothing to ignore them. I guess the same way I commented on your stupid to me post sometimes we can’t help but comment on things that don’t matter.

shabazz

Reaction score
For the people who are of the opinion that Dakota is average to slightly above average and that he can succeed with immense talent around him, the future may bode well........ but for those who continue to prop him up as Elite talent that should be paid as a top 5 Qb, the meltdown will be painful to watch. Delusion and hype generated by his sycophants and apologists as well as the "media" (like Booger McFarland), will make the fall that much harder.

He simply struggles against either good defenses or well coached teams. He will see both very, very soon and perhaps in the playoffs. From the sidelines he will watch the truly Elite Quarterbacks overcome good defenses and will their teams to victory........he fails at that..

Hadenough

Reaction score
For the people who are of the opinion that Dakota is average to slightly above average and that he can succeed with immense talent around him, the future may bode well........ but for those who continue to prop him up as Elite talent that should be paid as a top 5 Qb, the meltdown will be painful to watch. Delusion and hype generated by his sycophants and apologists as well as the "media" (like Booger McFarland), will make the fall that much harder.

He simply struggles against either good defenses or well coached teams. He will see both very, very soon and perhaps in the playoffs. From the sidelines he will watch the truly Elite Quarterbacks overcome good defenses and will their teams to victory........he fails at that..
Dak is a good QB like Cousins. And good QBs usually beat bad teams like they are supposed to. But when a good QB meets a another good QB and both defenses are strong then it becomes which QB will thread the needle on tight coverage while under more pressure. The problem with Dak is he doesnt throw the ball until his WR is wide open. If the Cowboys are going to have success going forward hes going to have to make better throws with more consistency.