Dak Prescott Appreciation Thread

Kevinicus

Reaction score
This is me. I hope each and every one of you suffer when he signs. I hope it ruins Campbells soup for you too.
Thanks for outing yourself as not being a fan of the team.

Who are you a fan of? Eagles? Giants? Commanders?

willia451

Reaction score
If you can appreciate a QB like Philip Rivers and the success he has had, then you can appreciate Dak Prescott.

Read into that what you will.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Sucked in the first half, but he balled in the 4th :starspin:
Dak for whatever reason has a problem starting slow. he did it in the first GB playoff game, in the Rams playoff game, the Jets, the Packers. He cam out strong against the Eagles and Dallas just trampled them. Starting slow is fine against crappy teams but in the playoffs it will get you beat. Daks consistency is his achilles heel.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak for whatever reason has a problem starting slow. he did it in the first GB playoff game, in the Rams playoff game, the Jets, the Packers. He cam out strong against the Eagles and Dallas just trampled them. Starting slow is fine against crappy teams but in the playoffs it will get you beat. Daks consistency is his achilles heel.

Nah he just performs usually with check-downs when the defense starts laying back in garbage time.
Once and awhile he might make it a win but like the games, you mention above GARBAGE Time QB in the house baby!!!

P.S. You ain't seen nothing yet the fun for Dak and his inept arm is just starting.....

Hadenough

Reaction score
Nah he just performs usually with check-downs when the defense starts laying back in garbage time.
Once and awhile he might make it a win but like the games, you mention above GARBAGE Time QB in the house baby!!!

P.S. You ain't seen nothing yet the fun for Dak and his inept arm is just starting.....
I want to see him deal with the Patriots defense. They are playing almost every team with heavy blitzing and man to man coverage. When Dak gets completely shut down other teams will see that and wonder why they havent been doing that more to him.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want to see him deal with the Patriots defense. They are playing almost every team with heavy blitzing and man to man coverage. When Dak gets completely shut down other teams will see that and wonder why they havent been doing that more to him.

Pressure Dak and see him fold like a cheap tent......life is great for any QB with our Offline giving him 10 sec to throw the ball.
Enough here with Dak as he is what he is a Tier 3 QB and that ain't changing....
The next 4 games will be X-Rated......Not suitable for Cowboy fans under 18 years old.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You Dak haters are a sad bunch. Can't wait to see y'all go nuts when Jerry resigns Dak to a franchise record deal.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Dak has been good against the blitz this season.

Doesn’t mean he will excel against the patriots of course. But he overall handles the blitz reasonably well.

His slow starts are his biggest concern IMO.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team is struggling with Dak on a rookie contract. I hate to see what its gonna look like when the defense gets gutted to pay Dak and Amari.

They don't care as long as Bossman Dak gets his contract.....Ya their Cowboy fans big time lol....

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

About
That "inept arm"? that you so glibbly gibber on about in yer' self proclaimed presumptuously pointed barbed Prescott prattle , possibily proves to the preposterously perported pool of ponderin's pertaining to the phenomenal pathetically petite purportions of the pretentious prick Yer' PAPPY DOG persona's hisself pride in packin' by putting it out on parade in his persistently particular prosed posts,,,er,,, prehaps?

:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:

*Edit*,,, precisely